Christmas song Baby it's Cold Outside banned from several radio stations due to #metoo

Of course context is important. If people would understand this we could ditch the word common sense because sense isn't common. 

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Thread is no longer about the song, or the article.  I'm locking this one up boys.

I worked in a grocery store in my teens and Christmas fucking sucked, because from around Nov 25th, until we closed down at 6:00 PM on Christmas Eve is was endless Christmas music.     All t

Posted Images

7 minutes ago, S#$@%^i said:

I'm just saying that it would be nice if the 60% stopped listening altogether. 

They are free to listen to other radio stations, yes.

20 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Did you just get done watching They Live by any chance?

You can't try to use 1st Amendment arguments regarding something that the 1st amendment doesn't cover.

You're not being censored. A privately run entity can do what they feel is in their best interest.

If they thought that pulling that song would enrage so many other listeners that it would hurt them more, they would think twice.  But we know that's not the case because:

YOU

ARE

CONCERN

TROLLING.

You would've never cared, the only reason why you care is because you think those SJWs are winning.  They got a song pulled from the radio, stop and think about how LITTLE you must have in order to consider that event to be a "loss" for you.

You give a little you end up losing the entire battle.  Why give an inch?

20 minutes ago, kaz said:

Of course context is important. If people would understand this we could ditch the word common sense because sense isn't common. 

Of course.  Context is important.  People back then were cool and not little dweebs with rainbow colored hair :D 

Just now, S#$@%^i said:

Of course.  Context is important.  People back then were cool and not little dweebs with rainbow colored hair :D 

Yeah. And i'm blaming progression of all kind. Life is waaay to simple nowadays that people get bored and have to invent problems to fix. Idiot people. :mj: 

26 minutes ago, McWickedSmawt85 said:

They are free to listen to other radio stations, yes.

By supporting this behavior you're just encouraging it.   Oh well.  I guess you really do want change?  It will likely go to extremes and America will probably have a fully converted tranny rainbow haired man (post op) as president in 50 years.  No biggie.

Edited by S#$@%^i
Just now, S#$@%^i said:

By supporting this behavior you're just encouraging it.   Oh well.  I guess you really do want change?  It will likely go to extremes and America will probably have a fully converted tranny rainbow haired woman as president in 50 years.  No biggie.

You believe that because a bunch of privately owned radio stations are electing not to play a single song that in the next 50 years we'll have a transwoman with rainbow hair as our president?

I say we should let all the sick minded people get jobs and make important decisions because they are the minority.  I mean, a tranny with who likes to shove his cock and double tap other dudes while getting his asshole filled with a traffic cone would make good decisions regarding important policies for a country.

3 minutes ago, McWickedSmawt85 said:

You believe that because a bunch of privately owned radio stations are electing not to play a single song that in the next 50 years we'll have a transwoman with rainbow hair as our president?

Its starts with small things.  For decades from 1940's to the 1990's most everything was normal.  Back in the 80s and 90s nobody had tattoo's except for a few.  Now every single person I meet has a tat.  It's stupid shit like that.  People today are fucked in the head.. Either that or they've always been fucked in the head but now think it's okay to flaunt it.  It has kind of become "cool" or "hip" to have a mental disorder and prick yourself with needles.  Why so much self abuse?  The world has changed and these kinds of little things where people cry about old Christmas songs is just a symptom of the problem.  Grow the fuck up and get a pair of balls.  Everybody wants to cry that they are being disrespected in some way.. What a sad state of affairs. :D 

9 minutes ago, S#$@%^i said:

Its starts with small things.  For decades from 1940's to the 1990's most everything was normal.  Back in the 80s and 90s nobody had tattoo's except for a few.  Now every single person I meet has a tat.  It's stupid shit like that.  People today are fucked in the head.. Either that or they've always been fucked in the head but now think it's okay to flaunt it.  It has kind of become "cool" or "hip" to have a mental disorder and prick yourself with needles.  Why so much self abuse?  The world has changed and these kinds of little things where people cry about old Christmas songs is just a symptom of the problem.  Grow the fuck up and get a pair of balls.  Everybody wants to cry that they are being disrespected in some way.. What a sad state of affairs. :D 

Sounds to me like you have an issue with freedom.  You don't seem to like it.

15 minutes ago, S#$@%^i said:

I mean, a tranny with who likes to shove his cock and double tap other dudes while getting his asshole filled with a traffic cone would make good decisions regarding important policies for a country.

You have thought about this a lot, haven't you? :cruise:

Edited by McWickedSmawt85
17 minutes ago, McWickedSmawt85 said:

Sounds to me like you have an issue with freedom.  You don't seem to like it.

I have an issue with stupidity but not freedom.  This is the reason why the US has a president like Donald Trump.  Enough people are fighting against what you and Jehuray believe that they decided to elect him as president.  The left likes to think they are right and think these are all victories but they should be more careful since not everyone thinks that way.  You think the left would elect Donald Trump?  If he get's re-elected for another 4 years then the proof will be there that the majority or at least half the population want a change away from the pussyfying of the world, like these movements..  Some of the movements are fine and promote equality for races etc but some of the other ones are ridiculous  And don't try to tell me that Trump didn't win the popular vote because that is irrelevant.  Enough people voted for him to win and that's all that matters.  1 million votes here or there means nothing in the grand scheme of things.

Edited by S#$@%^i

I can't believe that there are people out there saying:

"I couldn't stand the PC culture...........so i voted for a racist, you made me do it!!!!"

I mean.............think about how WEAK that makes you look by admitting to shit like that.

Like stop and think about that, for a sec.

1 minute ago, S#$@%^i said:

I have an issue with stupidity but not freedom.  This is the reason why the US has a president like Donald Trump.  Enough people are fighting against what you and Jehuray believe that they decided to elect him as president.  The left likes to think they are right and think these are all victories but they should be more careful since not everyone thinks that way.  You think the left would elect Donald Trump?  If he get's re-elected for another 4 years then the proof will be there that the majority or at least half the population want a change.  They've already proven that by electing him once.  And don't try to tell me that he didn't win the popular vote because that is irrelevant.  Enough people voted for him to win and that's all that matters.  100 million votes here or there means nothing in the grand scheme of things.

Things you don't seem to like:

• Private radio stations deciding what to play.
  • People putting tattoos on their bodies.
  • Anyone having a mental disorder.  Or at least talking about it.

All tied up in a nice little "it's YOUR fault Trump won!!!!" package.  How you got there from a few private radio stations deciding not to play Baby It's Cold Outside, I have no idea.

34 minutes ago, McWickedSmawt85 said:

Things you don't seem to like:

• Private radio stations deciding what to play.
  • People putting tattoos on their bodies.
  • Anyone having a mental disorder.  Or at least talking about it.

All tied up in a nice little "it's YOUR fault Trump won!!!!" package.  How you got there from a few private radio stations deciding not to play Baby It's Cold Outside, I have no idea.

Doesn't it bother you that special interest groups seem to have so much power over private businesses simply because of Teh social mediaz?   Everyone just bends over for whoever screams the loudest no matter how small the group is. 

1 minute ago, Cookester15 said:

Doesn't it bother you that special interest groups seem to have so much power over private businesses simply because of Teh social mediaz?   Everyone just bends over for whoever screams the loudest no matter how small the group is. 

Of course it doesn't bother him, he's one of those people :hest:

1 hour ago, jehurey said:

I can't believe that there are people out there saying:

"I couldn't stand the PC culture...........so i voted for a racist, you made me do it!!!!"

I mean.............think about how WEAK that makes you look by admitting to shit like that.

Like stop and think about that, for a sec.

Why do you think he's racist?  Because of immigration?

• Remij locked this topic