Christmas song Baby it's Cold Outside banned from several radio stations due to #metoo

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Thread is no longer about the song, or the article.  I'm locking this one up boys.

I worked in a grocery store in my teens and Christmas fucking sucked, because from around Nov 25th, until we closed down at 6:00 PM on Christmas Eve is was endless Christmas music.     All t

Posted Images

2 hours ago, McWickedSmawt85 said:

Things you don't seem to like:

• Private radio stations deciding what to play.
  • People putting tattoos on their bodies.
  • Anyone having a mental disorder.  Or at least talking about it.

All tied up in a nice little "it's YOUR fault Trump won!!!!" package.  How you got there from a few private radio stations deciding not to play Baby It's Cold Outside, I have no idea.

Technology and the internet have turned normal behavior upside down.  I don't give a rats ass about tattoos but you can tell it's more of a fashion statement than what it used to mean back in the old days with sailors, military and criminals having them.  In terms of mental illness, some people actually do research on disorders and try to mimic those behaviors.  That's a thing.

It's just a shame that the whole world is going to go to shit because of technology.  I suppose it will bring us to some future like in the hunger games or some shit :D Can't wait.

Edit - Hunger Games is a bad example.  But when I think of the human race in the future I imagine that they look like the rich people from the hunger games. hehe like hello I'm a little bitch blah blah blah :pffft:

Edited by S#$@%^i
47 minutes ago, S#$@%^i said:

Technology and the internet have turned normal behavior upside down.  I don't give a rats ass about tattoos but you can tell it's more of a fashion statement than what it used to mean back in the old days with sailors, military and criminals having them.  In terms of mental illness, some people actually do research on disorders and try to mimic those behaviors.  That's a thing.

It's just a shame that the whole world is going to go to shit because of technology.  I suppose it will bring us to some future like in the hunger games or some shit :D Can't wait.

Edit - Hunger Games is a bad example.  But when I think of the human race in the future I imagine that they look like the rich people from the hunger games. hehe like hello I'm a little bitch blah blah blah :pffft:

Hunger Games isn't a bad example because we are one step away from it. A better example might be the movie In Time with Justin Timberlake. 

• Upvote 1
7 minutes ago, kaz said:

Hunger Games isn't a bad example because we are one step away from it. A better example might be the movie In Time with Justin Timberlake. 

In time, I will take your chrono. 

Edited by Angel Jim
1 hour ago, S#$@%^i said:

Why do you think he's racist?  Because of immigration?

because of the racist stuff he says.............and him associating with racists...........and him defending actual nazis.

I'd sure love to know what your bar for somebody meeting the threshold of being a racist is. LOL

2 hours ago, Boss said:

I saw some outrage about the Christmas classic Rudolph the Red Nose Reindeer recently.  It's getting pretty wild.

Because it's making fun of alcoholics?

• Sad 1
3 hours ago, Cookester15 said:

Doesn't it bother you that special interest groups seem to have so much power over private businesses simply because of Teh social mediaz?   Everyone just bends over for whoever screams the loudest no matter how small the group is. 

It's a case by case basis.  I can see why people are upset about the song but i don't feel it's worth fighting over.  You can still buy the song, or stream it, or download it, or whatever way you want to listen to it.  You're not forbidden from listening to it, they just don't want to play it.  Big whoop, there's a whole free market for music out there that you can get it from.

I don't think anyone here will because it's not about the song.  It's about winning one over teh libruhs.

Watch the idiot lefties start fights with people in public who listen to the song lmao 

Or boycott business that play the song 

Fucking losers lol .

Theyre the mean ones 

Lefty scum 

1 hour ago, Jon2B said:

Watch the idiot lefties start fights with people in public who listen to the song lmao 

Or boycott business that play the song 

Fucking losers lol .

Theyre the mean ones 

Lefty scum 

Ok, I'll watch.

Hope to see those fights, you talk about.

Edited by jehurey
26 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Ok, I'll watch.

Hope to see those fights, you talk about.

Just like you hope to see gays , white men , Europeans and Russians die.

Hateful loser 

2 minutes ago, Jon2B said:

Just like you hope to see gays , white men , Europeans and Russians die.

Hateful loser 

Point that out, when that happens, as well.

LOL I'm not the one demonstrating hate, right now.

It's all you do . 

Using slurs against gays and hating on every non American person here . 

Shitting on their countries and culture .

Then the constant white male hate .

You're disgusting. 

1 minute ago, Jon2B said:

It's all you do . 

Using slurs against gays and hating on every non American person here . 

Shitting on their countries and culture .

Then the constant white male hate .

You're disgusting. 

Yup..........that's what a person completely soaked in hate would be typing. LOL

And you will keep on living in hate, as long as I make you.

You clearly show your hate here. It's disgusting . You're a loser that was bullied and you can't stand it .

You let the bullying get to you so bad you hate on everyone not like you lol . What a loser . 40 years old ,living with your brother. 

I'd be mad too :D

• Remij locked this topic