Od'd on aderall ONE time

Wait what? You're saying you've recently OD'd and thus can't maintain an erection, or rather that you OD'd some time ago, and yet can't maintain an erection since then?

:feelsbadman:

Just now, kaz said:

sounds to me he said he can shoot sperm when his dick is a noodle

Yeah I got the part where he mentioned he can only get about 1/5 hard, but can still shoot; but this all occurred within 26 hours? Or is this something he's only noticed about a day ago?

• Haha 1
8 minutes ago, Teh_Diplomat said:

Yeah I got the part where he mentioned he can only get about 1/5 hard, but can still shoot; but this all occurred within 26 hours? Or is this something he's only noticed about a day ago?

In the last 26 hours. Question is how many times did he ejaculate in that time frame to think he has a real problem. 

And yeah idk why you would take that stuff for "fun"?

systemcheck.com we all doctors now. drop your pants for inspection. :smugcena:

Edited by kaz
30 minutes ago, Teh_Diplomat said:

Wait what? You're saying you've recently OD'd and thus can't maintain an erection, or rather that you OD'd some time ago, and yet can't maintain an erection since then?

:feelsbadman:

Recently. 26 hrs ago. 

28 minutes ago, Teh_Diplomat said:

26 hours ago i took too much aderall fuck lol

What can i expect

2 minutes ago, kokujin said:

26 hours ago i took too much aderall fuck lol

What can i expect

:grimaceright:

I have no idea man, I was once given some Tylenol 3's for a tooth having been pulled, and I disposed of them. I don't take 'scrips, of any kind.

Mood drugs are fucked up. I was on cymbalta for a period of time and not only could I not get it up all the way I had a complete lack of sensation down there, everything was numb. Thankfully things returned to normal when i dropped the medication but that was still a scary experience.

Edited by Twinblade
11 hours ago, Twinblade said:

Mood drugs are fucked up. I was on cymbalta for a period of time and not only could I not get it up all the way I had a complete lack of sensation down there, everything was numb. Thankfully things returned to normal when i dropped the medication but that was still a scary experience.

It is. What a waste. The first 30 hours was hell. I thought i did permanent damage. Luckily i'm already experiencing growth. How long did yours last??

2 hours ago, kokujin said:

It is. What a waste. The first 30 hours was hell. I thought i did permanent damage. Luckily i'm already experiencing growth. How long did yours last??

i was only on that medication for around 2 months, but i had problems that entire time. It only took a week for everything to return to normal. But i did read that if you take them for long enough the effects can be permanent.

• Sad 1