Again, strong rumors pointing to the fact that RE3 Remake is already deep into development

I doubt this is a thing but it would be 'easy' to make given its side story nature and retreding of RE2 locations. Although I don't see it happening for that very reason, it's RE2.5 which seems like a much harder sell these days.

Edited by DynamiteCop!
3 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

I doubt this is a thing but it would be 'easy' to make given its side story nature and retreding of RE2 locations. Although I don't see it happening for that very reason, it's RE2.5 which seems like a much harder sell these days.

Why would you doubt this is a thing?  Dude, if Dusk Golem is saying it... it's pretty much confirmed.

RE3 being the next one makes perfect sense.  There's a lot of assets they can re-purpose.. It takes place before and after the events of RE2, which means that the entire story was probably laid out when they devided to make RE2.. and they can keep it nice and consistent.

Not to mention, they've been working on this "Jack" and "Mr. X" AI which they seem to love, so Nemesis is the natural evolution of that.

It's coming.  Guaranteed to be announced this year I bet. :glad: 

2 minutes ago, Ike said:

Just release as paid DLC for $30 and call it Nemesis or something. Dyno is right in that they can just reuse plenty of assets from RE2. They shouldn’t charge full price for it. 

Fuck off.  That's the stupidest shit I've ever heard.  RE3 is a full fucking game.. and it shits on Code Veronica.  :tom: 

1 minute ago, Ike said:

Just release as paid DLC for $30 and call it Nemesis or something. Dyno is right in that they can just reuse plenty of assets from RE2. They shouldn’t charge full price for it. 

I wouldn't spend $60 on it, it wasn't even that good of a game and the ammunition mechanic was annoying. Nemesis is iconic but that's about all that game contributed.

Just now, DynamiteCop! said:

I wouldn't spend $60 on it, it wasn't even that good of a game and the ammunition mechanic was annoying. Nemesis is iconic but that's about all that game contributed.

You would so... and you WILL :reg: 

9 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

Fuck off.  That's the stupidest shit I've ever heard.  RE3 is a full fucking game.. and it shits on Code Veronica.  :tom: 

I like RE3 more than RE2 but it’s still half a game when compared to RE2. It would be cheap and quick for Capcom much like it was to make RE3. I wouldn’t be surprised though if the charged full price though. They charged $50 for ports on the GCN. 

9 minutes ago, Team 2019 said:

So I guess RE4 remake will be next gen? Hopefully not cross gen. 

Though I think it's gonna be hard to get the pacing right. 

RE4 doesn’t need a remake. It still holds up to this day. Leave it alone. 

Just now, Ike said:

I like RE3 more than RE2 but it’s still half a game when compared to RE2. It would be cheap and quick for Capcom much like it was to make RE3. I wouldn’t be surprised though if the charged full price though. They charged $50 for ports on the GCN. 

Nah.. I disagree completely... and again... because I've said this before... REMAKES allow for games to be completely altered.  Who knows what they'd have in store for RE3make?  They could completely expand areas and have entirely new things.

So saying... durr it should be $30 DLC is just stupid. 

12 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

Code Veronica is the better game, it's a direct continuation from the events of Resident Evil 2, it's over twice as long and rated better.

:reg:

4 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

Code Veronica is the better game, it's a direct continuation from the events of Resident Evil 2, it's over twice as long and rated better.

:reg:

That's like... your opinion, man.  And who the fuck cares that it's 2x as long and rated better... ROFL.. you think that has any bearing on them REMAKING the series?

That's like me saying "RE3 sold more than Code Veronica" so they should do that one next... :lemming:

RE3 makes the most sense by far to do next (as I've told you before) and it IS in fact what they are doing.  Then after RE3 I bet they do Dino Crisis... which means that CV will be quite a ways away.  If they even decide to do it at all  :francis: 

2 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

Remij is aware of this, we've argued it several times lol.

man that's hilarious LOOOL hahahaha :D  :D  HAHA