Recommend me a good movie

7 hours ago, jehurey said:

I've only seen bits and pieces of Kingdom of Heaven, but I do need to sit down and watch it.

Ridley Scott may be over 80, and the quality of his movies may be getting worse, but the people who work for him make some of the slickest movies that look gorgeous. Those guys are the real guys who make the movie.

Have you ever seen the behind the scenes of Gladiator? The old guy who owns the gladiator slaves, he died while the movie was being filmed, and they created his final two scenes out of additional film outtakes and audio, and a little bit of special effects. Its shocking what they did, and how good it came out.

Never knew that guy Oliver Reed aka Proximo died before the movie's release. If you watch Kingdom of Haven you should watch the Director's Cut.  I saw it back in the day in SD and someone recently suggested that I watch the full three hour director's cut.  Watched in HD and it was really good.  It was like watching it for the first time.

Edited by S#$@%^i
  • Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

crime movies   collateral dirty harry drive goodfellas la confidential natural born killers nightcrawler memento the professional scarface s

You should watch The Departed if you haven't yet. Also, Shutter Island. Both excellent Scorsese films.

The problem is that, I always want to start from the beginning.   So I accidentally watched Season 2 first. And then I went to watch Season 1, and then watch Season 2 again. And then when it

3 hours ago, SheepKilla said:

Got my all-star list of movies I'm gonna see this week:

The Silence of the Lambs

Collateral

Blade Runner 2049

Sunshine

Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind

The Grand Illusion

can't wait :glad:  

Moon?

13 minutes ago, SheepKilla said:

Will check it out. Thanks, kazie :face: 

Also Taxi Driver is slowly becoming one of my favorite movies of all time. I recommend everyone here w/ a high IQ to check it out. 

It's a really good movie, don't look it up it can easily ruin the movie. Sam Rockwell is such a good actor, he's sexy as fuck too. :dreamy: 

3 minutes ago, Jon2B said:

Youre responding to me. The butthurt and obsession is NEXT LEVEL :D

Nope, you posted after my post.

3 hours ago, jehurey said:

I have the soundtrack on vinyl. I sometimes play every during the middle of the night, it sounds so atmospheric.

9 minutes ago, Jon2B said:

ROFL

Which means you were responding to me.

If not..............just tell us who you were responding to.:tom:I'll love knowing that you ADMITTING that you weren't talking to me.