RIP PSN's "value"

As a reminder, after March 8, 2019, the Monthly Games provided to PlayStation Plus members will no longer include PlayStation®3 (PS3™) or PlayStation®Vita (PS Vita) titles. Any PS3 or PS Vita Monthly Games downloaded or previously added to your Download List prior to March 8, 2019, will still remain playable for as long as you remain a PlayStation Plus member. Beyond March 8, 2019, PlayStation Plus Monthly Games will only include PlayStation®4 (PS4™) titles. All other features and benefits of the PlayStation Plus service will remain unaffected. 

Thank you based Microsoft for caring about games from all your platforms and making them available in one place so things like this don't happen.

TCHBO :hest:

8 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

so if you cancel your PS+ plus subscription, you lose access to all those games even if you re-subscribe? A future based around DD continues to look completely unappealing....

i think there's a window in which you still get those games back. i think it might be 6 months.

I let my ps+ subscription lapse, and i got all my games back after i had purchase another 12 month subscription one month after it cancelled.

21 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

As a reminder, after March 8, 2019, the Monthly Games provided to PlayStation Plus members will no longer include PlayStation®3 (PS3™) or PlayStation®Vita (PS Vita) titles. Any PS3 or PS Vita Monthly Games downloaded or previously added to your Download List prior to March 8, 2019, will still remain playable for as long as you remain a PlayStation Plus member. Beyond March 8, 2019, PlayStation Plus Monthly Games will only include PlayStation®4 (PS4™) titles. All other features and benefits of the PlayStation Plus service will remain unaffected. 

Thank you based Microsoft for caring about games from all your platforms and making them available in one place so things like this don't happen.

TCHBO :hest:

so............since the playstation free games supported THREE PLATFORMS (actually four, since it had free PSVR games in certain months).

you are basically admitting that Xbox Live Gold has ALWAYS BEEN A LESSER VALUE than PS+ for these past 4-5 years??????????????

9 minutes ago, jehurey said:

so............since the playstation free games supported THREE PLATFORMS (actually four, since it had free PSVR games in certain months).

you are basically admitting that Xbox Live Gold has ALWAYS BEEN A LESSER VALUE than PS+ for these past 4-5 years??????????????

One is getting better as we move forward, the other is getting worse. Progress is better thsn regression.

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

did jon just say that the xbox only has 4 good games?????????????

oh my god.:lawl:

Four games a month on one system you illiterate.

1 minute ago, DynamiteCop! said:

One is getting better as we move forward, the other is getting worse. Progress is better thsn regression.

Oh, so you just said YES to my question. Thank you.

And like Aza said..............when PS5 comes, it will be PS5/PS4 free games, so NO you are quite wrong in your claim there.

Four games?????????

We've been getting more than 4, every month, for YEARS.

lvRvylj.png

Looks like PSN has already provided MORE GAMES for free, that they could stop offering free games for the entirety of 2019...........and Playstation gamers would still have more games accumulated between 2015-2018 than Xbox gamers received from 2015-2019. LOL

I always fucked up waaay too early when I played Papers, Please:meh:

Give me an RTS, Turn-based Strat, or even FPS title, and I'm fine. Text based strategy games... ::grimaceleft:

3 minutes ago, Jon2B said:

Jerry pretending he has a ps3 still hooked up , or a vita...and his brothers psvr is in his room lmao

So...................what jonb is saying is that this entire thread by Dynocrap is actually pointless and that PS+ actually isn't losing value because people don't really use PS3s or Vitas anymore.

I love it when I can get lemmings to rape their OWN.:kaz:

GOOD.

Now add some VR games. That would be actually dope and relevant. My PS3 is plugged in to my TV and I haven't turned it out in forever.

And I don't have a Vita, who cares at this point, every Vita titles has already been free at some point on PSN+. rofl 

Time to move on.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, jehurey said:

So...................what jonb is saying is that this entire thread by Dynocrap is actually pointless and that PS+ actually isn't losing value because people don't really use PS3s or Vitas anymore.

I love it when I can get lemmings to rape their OWN.:kaz:

No you buffoon . Xbox gets 4 games , ps gets 2 .

It's not hard to figure out

3 minutes ago, Jon2B said:

No you buffoon . Xbox gets 4 games , ps gets 2 .

It's not hard to figure out

LOL nope that wasn't what I was responding to.

You weren't talking about 4 games in this post.

1 hour ago, Jon2B said:

Jerry pretending he has a ps3 still hooked up , or a vita...and his brothers psvr is in his room lmao

You just completely debunked Dynocrap's entire post, by trying to make fun of somebody still using a PS3 or Vita.

Thank you for do my work for me.:blessed:

2 hours ago, jehurey said:

LOL nope that wasn't what I was responding to.

You weren't talking about 4 games in this post.

You just completely debunked Dynocrap's entire post, by trying to make fun of somebody still using a PS3 or Vita.

Thank you for do my work for me.:blessed:

You're honestly retarded