RIP PSN's "value"

1 hour ago, lynux3 said:

They're removing legacy platforms from their PlayStation Plus lineup... seems like a natural transition to me. PS3/Vita games are being replaced with additional PS4 games. Who cares.

Oh there's gonna be 4 PS4 games ? That's a good deal then 

3 hours ago, Jon2B said:

Oh there's gonna be 4 PS4 games ? That's a good deal then 

Before they expanded the platforms, and PS+ was strictly for PS3, they were offering at least 4 PS3 games (2010-2012).  I actually forgot about that.

This is literally over 6 month old news. They announced this back in March/April and gave people a 1 year warning.

It's the most obvious news ever, of course they are going to phase out those systems next year. Hopefully they offer PSVR game instead but if not then PS5 is just around the corner anyway. Tbh I'm stunned they managed to find Vita games for this long

1 hour ago, madmaltese said:

This is literally over 6 month old news. They announced this back in March/April and gave people a 1 year warning.

It's the most obvious news ever, of course they are going to phase out those systems next year. Hopefully they offer PSVR game instead but if not then PS5 is just around the corner anyway. Tbh I'm stunned they managed to find Vita games for this long

Dino is so desperate for bad news that he will spin a good news into a bad one.

And he thinks Sony won't ever add anything else instead of old ass PS3 games and the limited Vita library? lol, what a pessimistic dumbass fanboy. They're obviously gearing towards PS5 and/or VR support on top of what they're already offering for PS4. Might even mean more PS4 games, period. I'll fucking that over the 2006 PS3 hardware games and handheld Vita garbage. Goddamn. :D 

Dino never cease to impress me. lmao