You can get an Nvidia shield TV for 10 bucks more than the Ps classic

What i'll probably end up doing is taking the i5 4690K processor and GTX 970 and one of the 500GB SSD drives that I have now and just try and find the slimmest, most practical mini-PC enclosures that will be able to fit the video card and has a large enough power supply. Load up on emulators and Steam to play the older games on a regular TV.

Hell, I can probably do something like that right now, I got a Radeon 4890 OC and an AMD processor in an old computer. Probably won't run the GC/Dreamcast emulation very well.

3 hours ago, jehurey said:

What i'll probably end up doing is taking the i5 4690K processor and GTX 970 and one of the 500GB SSD drives that I have now and just try and find the slimmest, most practical mini-PC enclosures that will be able to fit the video card and has a large enough power supply. Load up on emulators and Steam to play the older games on a regular TV.

Hell, I can probably do something like that right now, I got a Radeon 4890 OC and an AMD processor in an old computer. Probably won't run the GC/Dreamcast emulation very well.

I've got a pair of perfect 6870's if you're looking for a bit more juice in a smaller package.

4 hours ago, Cookester15 said:

You can stream your pc games to your TV, does 4k video, emulation, plus all the android games. 

This thing is amazing. I have an external hard drive connected to it and download torrents right to it. You can sideload chrome and any Android app without needing to root

VLC will chew through any 4k/HDR rip you throw at it.