A beloved Xbox IP introduced this gen is getting a bold sequel

Klobrille-

"A beloved Xbox IP game you have probably played in the last 4 years or so will get its bold second title in next-gen. The successor is deep in development and I expect you will hear about it around 2020."

I really hope it's Quantum Break 2 as that game is so deserving of a continuation and I'm pretty sure Remedy has a secret title in development.

I'm curious though could it be Sunset Overdrive 2? How big is Insomniac, can they handle multiple projects at once?

• Upvote 1
  • Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

E3 2019: Announcing Sunset Overdrive 2, exclusively on Xbox One, Windows 10, Steam, and Playstation 4!

i remember having to pretend killer instinct was good.  Fuck, that game's terrible. 

Klobrille- "A beloved Xbox IP game you have probably played in the last 4 years or so will get its bold second title in next-gen. The successor is deep in development and I expect you will hear a

So many beloved titles to choose from.

Ryse Son of Rome 2

ReCore 2

Scalebound 2

Phantom Dust 3

Sea of Thieves 2

State of Decay 3

Super Lucky's Tale 2

TLHBK :kaz:

• Haha 1

The term beloved hints more at Sunset Overdrive 2 imo. Plus Remedy is deep into Control atm so it's hard to imagine they are deep into development of QB2.

And yes, Insomniac is big enough to handle multiple games and it's something they always do.

However the way the comment is worded is interesting. He says it's something you probably played in last 4 years, so not necessarily something that came out in the last 4 years. Was there any big updates for a BC game from past generations over the last 4 years?