A beloved Xbox IP introduced this gen is getting a bold sequel

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

E3 2019: Announcing Sunset Overdrive 2, exclusively on Xbox One, Windows 10, Steam, and Playstation 4!

i remember having to pretend killer instinct was good.  Fuck, that game's terrible. 

Klobrille- "A beloved Xbox IP game you have probably played in the last 4 years or so will get its bold second title in next-gen. The successor is deep in development and I expect you will hear a

34 minutes ago, dakur said:

To understand beloved in this context you have to think like a lemming and that means lowering your standards to impossible depths. In that context even Super Lucky's Tale is a contender.

i remember having to pretend killer instinct was good. :D Fuck, that game's terrible. 

• Haha 2

image.thumb.png.25d9fbac1e9e954ed0e364bcbdbcd464.png

It was tough, watching cows rotate street fighter V, Guilty Gear and King of Fighters 14 while we were stuck with this shit only. :D now it's multiplat anyway, and worth  about a quarter on STEAM nonethless, not even win 10 store. :rofl: 

Fucking Xloaf One, worst console of all time bar none. 

killer-instinct-ecco-kim-wu-88jf_1280w.j

"why doesn't xbox sell in Japan?" :rofl: 

Edited by Bodycount NS
  • Haha 1

how about this 'beloved' game. I remember being so hyped for it thinking it was an actual japanese exclusive, they plastered keiji inafune's name all over it. It was some budget western feminist game with a shoe string budget and they suckered me into buying it at launch for full price. :D That was the worst part about xbox one, you had no japanese support and no 3rd party exclusives, so if you wanted to buy an 'exclusive' you had to get the generic western Microsoft 1st party games, all of which they put 0 time or effort into, and then emergency ported to PoC after they'd flop at retail. Stuff like killer instinct, recore, state of decay, and quantum break. :rofl: Just some of the worst gaming memories I have at this point.

ReCore-4.jpg

PS5 all day next gen, never again. NEVER AGAIN.

Edited by Bodycount NS
  • Sad 1
5 minutes ago, Quad Damage said:

jon got it worse

fighters are literally his favorite genre, and guilty gear is literally his favorite series :hest: 

Yea, but Jon was always a bit more open to the idea of playing whatever wasn't on Xbox on PC..  BC hated the fuck out of PC :kaz: 

24 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

Yea, but Jon was always a bit more open to the idea of playing whatever wasn't on Xbox on PC..  BC hated the fuck out of PC :kaz: 

yeah but bc didnt let his fanboyism/pride get in the way of course correcting and following the games he likes, jon is going down with the ship :kaz: 

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, Quad Damage said:

yeah but bc didnt let his fanboyism/pride get in the way of course correcting and following the games he likes, jon is going down with the ship :kaz: 

Killer Instinct is awesome. Def my most fav fighting game of the gen. If I want to play games not on xbox I do so. I have a ton of fighting games on PC too.