Bungie doesn't know how to make games

Halo always sucked. No way to deny this. But it's a story driven FPS which I have respect for.

But Destiny 2 is easily the worst game I tried playing. I just can't. Everything is so shallow, the story, characters, the repeating mission design. The beginning alone is just unnecessarily confusing.

Hell even the world and graphics look boring. Not even talking about the bulletsponge gameplay. If someone doesn't drop in 3 seconds it takes literally a minute to kill an enemy. 

In the few hours I played I did: SHOOT, RUN then jump and SHOOT again over and over and over........ reloading like every 3 seconds which is SUPER fast. How the hell do people enjoy this ADHD borefest. 

Aiming is of no importance at all.

I played a level 50 character after I got bored trying to level my lowbie and nothing changed.

Typical microsoft'd garbage. You'd think you can expect more from veteran studio like them.

The little soccer minigame in the HUB level (the Farm) is better than the fucking core gameplay(SHOOTING).

The only thing I liked was this track. 

Give games a chance people. I might try killzone shadow fall now, nothing can be as bas as this garbage.

343 Industries is a better developer than the Bungie of present. If they would have stayed on Halo they would have completely botched it no doubt as they were already going downhill. 343 gets a bit of a pass, their first Halo entry was great and they made it their own, their second wasn't so hot story wise but it was well designed and played great plus its multiplayer rivaled Bungie's best efforts.

They're a AA developer now, since leaving Halo they're averaging an 80 on Metacritic, 343 is at 85 for crying out loud. They're a run of the mill big developer now.