I must say this about the stock One X controller...

I think it's the best controller I've ever held.  It's ergonomically correct and has this grippy feel to it and you're fingers NEVER slip or hands are never sweaty/slipping.  This controller is of the quality of a third party or premium controller such as the X Elite Controller but comes packaged with the console.  Very nice.  The console aesthetic is very pleasing and compact as well.  But that controller, I still can't get over it. :D Was thinking of getting the Elite controller but it's $$$ and not sure if I really want to invest in that.  Don't think I'll need it with the standard controller.  It's that good.

Anyone have the Elite Controller?  Also, did the Xbox One have the same controller?  I tried it at a friend's house but can't remember.  I only upgraded when the One X came out so never actually owned an X One.

Edited by S#$@%^i
  • Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and then you responded with keyboard and mouse.... Gyro in modern controllers doesn't work like that bro.. lol

Everything xbox is better, it's not even debatable. 

Xbox has the best pack in and optional controller, it's not even debatable.

It feels ergonomically perfect... until you've felt a Nintendo Switch Pro controller, which just feels leagues better.  The Elite refines the standard controller and as a perfect feel and heft to it, but the build quality leaves something to be desired for the price.  The rubber padding peels off after med-hard use for a while.  But it's certainly a great controller, with that I agree.  Just not ergonomically the best feeling, and not the most satisfying to use.

1 minute ago, Remij_ said:

It feels ergonomically perfect... until you've felt a Nintendo Switch Pro controller, which just feels leagues better.  The Elite refines the standard controller and as a perfect feel and heft to it, but the build quality leaves something to be desired for the price.  The rubber padding peels off after med-hard use for a while.  But it's certainly a great controller, with that I agree.  Just not ergonomically the best feeling, and not the most satisfying to use.

I've used the Nintendo Pro controller and I agree that it's an amazing controller and totally worth the $100 to play on TV.   Not sure I agree about the ergonomics being better on Pro controller but to each their own.  They are both either in 1st or 2nd place depending how what you think.

3 minutes ago, McWickedSmawt85 said:

Switch Pro Controller is better, full stop.  And it has gyro.

Fine you guys still like gyro.  We get it people like gyro now instead of the old school hardcore gaming such as mouse/kb or strictly thumbstick controller style.  You like to waive your arms around and look like a fool while you're gaming.  That's cool... but what does your gf think? :feelsbadman:

1 minute ago, S#$@%^i said:

Fine you guys still like gyro.  We get it people like gyro now instead of the old school hardcore gaming ... or strictly thumbstick controller style. 

You mean inferior style? :roff: 

gyro has been garbage since they introduced it with the wii.  And gtfo with that bullshit about amibos and their garbage eshop., :D   Nintendo really likes to milk their fanbase.  I find it hilarious that you all go and spend extra money on that garbage.  What's that cardboard box shit again that they were trying to sell people? sad goddamned company. :D   Oh yeah, labo.. wtf you guys are stupid! :deniro:

Edited by S#$@%^i
7 minutes ago, S#$@%^i said:

gyro has been garbage since they introduced it with the wii.  

Wii used an infrared pointer, not gyro.  Slick.

:roff:  Inferior gamers. :roff: