I must say this about the stock One X controller...

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and then you responded with keyboard and mouse.... Gyro in modern controllers doesn't work like that bro.. lol

Everything xbox is better, it's not even debatable. 

Xbox has the best pack in and optional controller, it's not even debatable.

Just now, S#$@%^i said:

lol cows and sheep.  buh buh my controller is better.  How about the controller that comes with the console.  Who has the best controller?  dualshit? swtiches waggle controllers? :mj:

Xbox has the best pack in and optional controller, it's not even debatable.

• Upvote 1
6 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

What?

3 hours ago, S#$@%^i said:

You like to waive your arms around and look like a fool while you're gaming.  That's cool... but what does your gf think? :feelsbadman:

and then you responded with keyboard and mouse.... Gyro in modern controllers doesn't work like that bro.. lol

Edited by Goukosan
  • Haha 2
23 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Ooooh the difference between gyro and and infrared.  I don't give a shit.  You still move the shit around.  I had a wii and owned the pro controller and switch.  Traded all that garbage in for another X. :juggle: 

20 minutes ago, Jon2B said:

Is gyro a system wide fucntion that works on every game ?

Does every game use every single feature on a controller?   Another lemming who doesn't understand how Gyro works. :grimaceleft:

Games that use the 2nd analog stick to aim benefit greatly from gyro.    Analog + Gyros give more precision than just analog aiming alone. 

17 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Does every game use every single feature on a controller?   Another lemming who doesn't understand how Gyro works. :grimaceleft:

Games that use the 2nd analog stick to aim benefit greatly from gyro.    Analog + Gyros give more precision than just analog aiming alone. 

It was a simple question , Goober.

How many games support it ?

2 minutes ago, Jon2B said:

It was a simple question , Goober.

How many games support it ?

Alot if Switch games use it. 

It's a built in feature on the controller that developers can use for games that use the 2nd analog stick to aim.    

59 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

I know how gyro works you idiot, my response was to it being inferior input to what is available with a mouse.

That's accurate, are you dumb?

7 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Alot if Switch games use it. 

It's a built in feature on the controller that developers can use for games that use the 2nd analog stick to aim.    

How many ?

18 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

I know how gyro works you idiot, my response was to it being inferior input to what is available with a mouse.

That's accurate, are you dumb?

keyboard and mouse is not a controller you dense clown :sabu:

We're discussing features within game controllers and of course your Autism flares up and brings up Keyboards. :grimaceleft:

Edited by Goukosan
7 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

keyboard and mouse is not a controller you dense clown :sabu:

We're discussing features within game controllers and of course your Autism flares up:grimaceleft:

You're too stupid to even talk to, let the person I was actually speaking with respond. You don't even understand why I said that, shut the fuck up... Please.