Vice: This is what it's like to take a vacation away from white people

why am I watching this. It's like a documentary on mental illness. They act as if "white" people aren't human. What a bunch of racists. oh buuhuu "white ppl say i'm well spoken what an insult"  :D 

• Upvote 1

These people are so weak. How the fuck do they even survive in a first world country that's relatively safe compared to where their heritage is from? My goodness I feel so bad for them. 

• Upvote 1
35 minutes ago, talamatross said:

Ya because people of color segregating themselves from White people is the REAL problem in this country. :D 

Bunch of black folk finally do what the white folk have been trying to force them to do for decades and errybuddy gets all pissy about it.  :drake: 

17 minutes ago, dakur said:

Puerto Viejo is filled with white europeans ffs, I've been there multiple times. In fact the black locals are always trying to pick up the white european chicks in the discos, it's like the local passtime lol.

True that; also if you made it through the clip, you'll find out they host this retreat at a white-owned resort. :killzone:

• Haha 1