Smash Ditch has the worst input lag of any smash game

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

except your lag in melting down is practically 0ms

*covers ears lalala sales lalala AAAE lalala* *removes hand and whispers* "Worst input lag of ANY Smash Bros game "

But the sales

4 minutes ago, Jon2B said:

I care about it as much as you do . Not at all :D

Guess he means he'll stop posting in Smash Bros threads............seeing as though both him and Dynocrap have said that is how interest is measured.

Good to know:blessed:

Edited by jehurey
3 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Guess he means he'll stop posting in Smash Bros threads............seeing as though both him and Dynocrap have said that is how interest is measured.

Good to know:blessed:

We have interest in riling up retards who don't play games. Not one of you have even tried to discuss the ramifications of this, the response time in this title is nearly doubled. That's a problem.

2 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

We have interest in riling up retards who don't play games. Not one of you have even tried to discuss the ramifications of this, the response time in this title is nearly doubled. That's a problem.

In other words..............you don't have games to play, so you are posting in threads for other exclusive AAA games.:kaz:

Thanks for complately contradicting what jonb just said................gee, I didn't see that coming, nor did I just clearly set it up so that both of you contradict each other. LOL

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

In other words..............you don't have games to play, so you are posting in threads for other exclusive AAA games.:kaz:

Thanks for complately contradicting what jonb just said................gee, I didn't see that coming, nor did I just clearly set it up so that both of you contradict each other. LOL

You're still glossing over it just like you guys are glossing over the horrendous and laggy online play forced through P2P with global matching and no connection parsing.

You guys are embarassing non-gamers.

2 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

You're still glossing over it just like you guys are glossing over the horrendous and laggy online play forced through P2P with global matching and no connection parsing.

You guys are embarassing non-gamers.

Has Master Chief Collection been fixed yet?

Guess the game must be a failure since nobody talks about it. And I guess it hasn't been fixed yet.

You just admitted that you spent time on OTHER threads for games you don't play.................you're not playing anything. LOL

6 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Has Master Chief Collection been fixed yet?

Guess the game must be a failure since nobody talks about it. And I guess it hasn't been fixed yet.

You just admitted that you spent time on OTHER threads for games you don't play.................you're not playing anything. LOL

The remaining issues with the game were rectified. What does that have to do with a brand new game that has latency and network issues?

Just now, DynamiteCop! said:

The remaining issues with the game were rectified. What does that have to do with a brand new game that has latency and network issues?

No they weren't. People still reported problems.

I'm pretty sure a 4 year old give that still have multiplayer problems is INFINITE-ly more worse than the first weekend of a huge game that sold more than MCC and probably every other Xbox first-party game. LOL

14 minutes ago, jehurey said:

No they weren't. People still reported problems.

I'm pretty sure a 4 year old give that still have multiplayer problems is INFINITE-ly more worse than the first weekend of a huge game that sold more than MCC and probably every other Xbox first-party game. LOL

The game works as intended, and they're still refining, improving and adding to it. That's the last I'm speaking of it, you're trying to take heat off of this and misplace it on something else.

Input lag issues rarely get fixed, sometimes they can't or are just never addressed. Nintendo's network history in general is poor so expecting much of anything to be done about those issues is unlikely to bear ideal fruit.

For a game like this these are game breaking problems for competitive and online play, and in terms of input latency problematic in general game wide.

Edited by DynamiteCop!