Smash Ditch has the worst input lag of any smash game

Just now, DynamiteCop! said:

The game works as intended,

No it doesn't. It didn't work that they are RE-HAULING the entire MCC.

Are you telling me they INTENDED to do that 4 years ago???? Overhailing the whole game?

Nope, input issues do get fixed. Right off the top of my head was Uncharted 3 getting it fixed. Epic address lag problems in Fortnite as well.

Guess you're wrong about that, as well.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

except your lag in melting down is practically 0ms

*covers ears lalala sales lalala AAAE lalala* *removes hand and whispers* "Worst input lag of ANY Smash Bros game "

But the sales

3 minutes ago, jehurey said:

No it doesn't. It didn't work that they are RE-HAULING the entire MCC.

Are you telling me they INTENDED to do that 4 years ago???? Overhailing the whole game?

Nope, input issues do get fixed. Right off the top of my head was Uncharted 3 getting it fixed. Epic address lag problems in Fortnite as well.

Guess you're wrong about that, as well.

This is about Smash, stop trying to skirt this and misplace it. God of War 3, Gears of War, Rise of the Tomb Raider, Yookah-Laylee, Until Dawn etc are just a few games that didn't get fixed.

It's quite common that input lag problems are never addressed. Stop trying to subvert a decently common issue that's more often than not; not rectified.

Just now, DynamiteCop! said:

This is about Smash, stop trying to skirt this and misplace it. God of War 3, Gears of War, Rise of the Tomb Raider, Yookah-Laylee, Until Dawn etc are just a few games that didn't get fixed.

It's quite common that input lag problems are never addressed. Stop trying to subvert a decently common issue that's more often than not; not rectified.

Nooooooooooooooooooooope, you just said that games rarely get patched.

You just got proven wrong.

If you don't want to get corrected, then stop saying thing that aren't correct.

Let me know if the Smash Bros online problem is still going on 4 years later like MCC.

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

Nooooooooooooooooooooope, you just said that games rarely get patched.

You just got proven wrong.

If you don't want to get corrected, then stop saying thing that aren't correct.

Let me know if the Smash Bros online problem is still going on 4 years later like MCC.

You're a total moron. What an absolute waste of matter, you'd be better served as a rock.

• Upvote 1
1 minute ago, DynamiteCop! said:

You're a total moron. What an absolute waste of matter, you'd be better served as a rock.

You can't even back up your claim, and end up flaming people instead of staying on subject.

Its not my fault that you aren't good at defending your viewpoints. Don't blame other people for your shortcomings.

6 hours ago, DynamiteCop! said:

Nintendo isn't Capcom, just sayin.

There he goes with his Autistic ass again.  The conversation is about games getting patched to reduce input lag. 

Someone post evidence that it does happen... he responds with "Nintendo isn't Capcom"  :grimaceleft:

• Upvote 1
40 minutes ago, McWickedSmawt85 said:

Smash Ultimate is an AAAE.  Stop being a little bitch about it because you haven't had one all gen, Deeno.

*covers ears lalala sales lalala AAAE lalala*

*removes hand and whispers* "Worst input lag of ANY Smash Bros game :laff:"

Related image

• Haha 2
21 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

There he goes with his Autistic ass again.  The conversation is about games getting patched to reduce input lag. 

Someone post evidence that it does happen... he responds with "Nintendo isn't Capcom"  :grimaceleft:

You are so flippin retarded... Jerry provided like two examples of games that were patched, Alphonse provided one, I provided five that were not, big games.

As I said it's an issue that's left as is more than it gets repaired. Also none of those companies are Nintendo so just because those few examples by OTHER COMPANIES were handled that has no bearing on Nintendo doing anything.

You're dumb as hell.

• Upvote 1
4 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

You are so flippin retarded... Jerry provided like two examples of games that were patched, Alphonse provided one, I provided five that were not, big games.

As I said it's an issue that's left as is more than it gets repaired. Also none of those companies are Nintendo so just because those few examples by OTHER COMPANIES were handled that has no bearing on Nintendo doing anything.

You're dumb as hell.

Autistic Cop is raging :bate:... 

The point made by others that it's something that CAN be patched is true.   

"BBbbBut Nintendo isn't Capcom" ...... Autistic Cop, did you also know that Konami isn't Sega? and that EA isn't Ubi Soft?   lmfao 

Dynocrap specifically said that "patches are rare"

And he can barely name two more games that are NOT patched than the games that we named that were patched. LOL

He knows he lost that argument, so he tried to shift the goalposts and hope we wouldn't notice.

We did notice....

................because of the lag time of him trying to change the argument. It was really slow, he needs to get that patched.

• Haha 1