Red Dead's online character creator is terrible

I know it's beta but god damn, some of the most hideous selections I've seen in a game. It's impossible to make a female attractive... This is surprising given how well the characters in the main game look.

This is worse than Mass Effect or Skyrim.. :cosby2:

Edited by DynamiteCop!

the whole mode sucks. when you remove the prettiness of the main game + all the well written characters, you're left with an ugly barren desert filled with yokels + that clunky, unresponsive gameplay takes center stage.

awful, awful mode. i remember why i never played gta online. this is truly online gaming at its lowest form.

I tried online but it's ass, you start off like a new story with cutscenes and other bs you have to go through. Who gives a shit, it's online let me have a shootout in a saloon or cavalry battle in a restricted open field or something. But no play on the whole damn map lmao.

Plus everything is super expensive and money/gold is hard to acquire and a real grind, trying to jew you out of your real money but even worse than GTAV.

Loved the SP (except for Sadie, fuck that annoying hoe) but the online gets a 1/10 from me :laff: 

Edited by bhytre