All the 4k purist Hermshits were wrong this gen

Hermits talking all kinds of shit about sub $500 consoles not being able to run Native 4k or Checkerboarding being terrible

Meantime God of War, Horizon, Spider-Man look better on the Pro than anything on PC in the last decade and RDR2 runs flawlessly at native 4k on the X.

THHBR

PC is legit embarassing. The GPU Retardmijj bought is the cost of three Xbox One X's.... Three... And that only gets you the GPU...

Prices are out of control, there's no big budget AAA games for it anymore aside from what consoles MIGHT pass on to it. It's loud, power hungry, the store system for DD is out of control, sales on consoles are just as good now...

PC sucks.

Just now, DynamiteCop! said:

PC is legit embarassing. The GPU Retardmijj bought is the cost of three Xbox One X's.... Three... And that only gets you the GPU...

Prices are out of control, there's no big budget AAA games for it anymore aside from what consoles MIGHT pass on to it. It's loud, power hungry, the store system for DD is out of control, sales on consoles are just as good now...

PC sucks.

But unlike xbox, PC has games. :bena:

2 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

These clowns :mj: 

4K medium/low settings 25fps :cruise: 

Look look!  Rem! Hey REM! Look..... please! :hest: 

Nobody even mentioned your name faggot, paranoid hermshit having nightmares from people laughing at his poor choices :tom:

32 minutes ago, kaz said:

I prefer PC for the exclusives and kb/m. PC gaming is still the best. :glad: 

Yeah me when I have to use a controller for FPS games =  :jonb:

KB/M on a Saturday morning with a cup of coffee and it's = :banderoos:

39 minutes ago, Teh_Diplomat said:

Yeah me when I have to use a controller for FPS games =  :jonb:

KB/M on a Saturday morning with a cup of coffee and it's = :banderoos:

I remember the first time playing a FPS with a pad at a friends. It was resistance 2 on ps3 and I couldn't. took me 5 minutes to destroy 2 little enemy drones that fly around. 

I got used to it and I am proud that I finished a few console shooters but gamepads don't offer precision or that feeling that you are in control of your dudes movements. 

Whenever I'm sad I watch youtube videos of people playing CSGO on consoles. :kaz: