ok, ocotpath, rdr2, or ass creed odyssey ?

which of these 3 will i like the most/least?

i'm super casual (hate anything too challenging - except puzzles/platforming). while my gaming time is limited, i will make time for something amazing. the rdr2 praise is getting to me, but i loved ass creed origins (and heard the new game is better). the octopath demo owned, and i bring my switch to work. so...i don't know what to pick. 

Haven't played Octopath but given your time constraints and the switch's portability it might be a good option.

With ACO you know exactly what you're gonna get, it's a more refined Origins in a better setting with a betterstory and characters.

RDR2 however is probably the one of the 3 that if you could only play 1 then I would recommend, however there is a big chance you will not like it. It is a giant time sink and I don't mean just overall completion time but session wish. You will literally do nothing if you just play for 30-60min. However I think it's an important game to play to see what's the next step for open world design. 

not one of those games but any interest in hitman GD? Thats going to be one of my next purchases. I feel like the more I see of it the more I realize that its actually more of a puzzle game in disguise. I think it would probably be up your alley.

Edited by Twinblade
7 hours ago, kokujin said:

I am excited for you to do something different and just play rd2.  lol. post ya impresshes. hopefully hype and highs and lows balance it all out and you enjoy yourself for dozens of hours!! <3  :-*

:B-2:

7 hours ago, Twinblade said:

not one of those games but any interest in hitman GD? Thats going to be one of my next purchases. I feel like the more I see of it the more I realize that its actually more of a puzzle game in disguise. I think it would probably be up your alley.

It looks really good. How was the previous game? That looked awesome too.

1 hour ago, -GD- said:

It looks really good. How was the previous game? That looked awesome too.

The previous Hitman was amazing, the level of detail is superb, the options in which to remove the target ensures that there is substantial replay value - not only does it unlock new gear, but insertion zones for the missions as well; and the levels are massive.

I've put in around 60 hours into the first Hitman, and I would have already bought Hitman 2, if not for the fact that my To Play List is, in a smiley = :scared: