Gavin Mcinnes banned from youtube. Some thoughts

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

They don't have an ideology that they believe in, they're just afraid of brown people and feminists.  I guarantee none of them looked up Gavin McInnes/Proud Boys on the SPLC:   https://www.s

Thoughts and prayers.

1 minute ago, Vini said:

More bragging 

You don't know what else to argue, at this point, do you?

This is going to be a DOOZY to add to your pile.

Vini LEGITIMATELY BELIEVES that the most pressing issue in the world of corporatism........................are social media companies not allowing right-wingers to exist and say hate speech.

Not the fact that corporations are buying out politicians. Not corporations destroying unions, Not certain industries that are gauging the middle-class in core expenditures like Healthcare/Housing/Education, none of that.

No.................he can't be bothered to think of any of those things.

Its social media networks not allowing CERTAIN people, and the only ones he seems to care about just so happen to be alt-right'ers, because I strongly doubt Vini will come up here and notify us about an extremist left-wing group getting kicked off youtube.

1 minute ago, Vini said:

I'll say it again.

Facebook, Twitter and Youtube are too big to be considered private companies, they are empires with unelected leaders. 

Don't worry..............we laughed at you saying it, the first time around.

No, they aren't.

Go whine somewhere else.

7 hours ago, Vini said:

Not to mention these aren't corporations manufacturing a product or selling goods or services, people oriented towards a goal. 

What in the fuck am I reading right here?  Facebook/Youtube/Twitter aren't manufacturing a product or selling a service?  Are you fucking serious?

What in the fuck do you think those websites actually are, Vini?  If they're not products or services, what are they?  Be specific.

7 hours ago, Vini said:

I'll say it again.

Facebook, Twitter and Youtube are too big to be considered private companies, they are empires with unelected leaders. 

That’s funny because I can definitely go buy stock in each and every one of those companies. The companies also serve the stock holders to make them a profit. Not giving racists assholes a place to say racist things seems like a smart business model to me.