Gavin Mcinnes banned from youtube. Some thoughts

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

They don't have an ideology that they believe in, they're just afraid of brown people and feminists.  I guarantee none of them looked up Gavin McInnes/Proud Boys on the SPLC:   https://www.s

Thoughts and prayers.

7 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

:monkas:

this is who Vini and Ramza are defending? 

I like how they got all indignant after I posted a video of Gavin advocating violence in the streets, but as soon as I post a link showing Gavin shoving a plug up his ass, we go straight to "I'm not defending him!!!"

Violence in the streets = (((A-OK))).  Shoving things up your butt = "we never defended him, heh heh...heh :heh: "

You're in a thread about Gavin being banned from youtube advocating for nationalization of youtube because of who they're banning.

EDIT: Correction - Vini is arguing for nationalization.  You're just heavily flirting with the idea without jumping in fully.  I'll rephrase:

You're in a thread about Gavin being banned from youtube criticizing youtube because of who they're banning.

Edited by McWickedSmawt85
19 minutes ago, McWickedSmawt85 said:

I like how they got all indignant after I posted a video of Gavin advocating violence in the streets, but as soon as I post a link showing Gavin shoving a plug up his ass, we go straight to "I'm not defending him!!!"

Violence in the streets = (((A-OK))).  Shoving things up your butt = "we never defended him, heh heh...heh :heh: "

you infringed on his right to shove a butt plug up his ass on social media :feelsbadman:

2 hours ago, Goukosan said:

Hey numb nuts... they are in line.  No one's constitutional rights were taken away by social media. 

Again... you are clueless and have no idea what Freedom of Speech actually means. 

Go read the constitution and then come back here and realize how stupid you sound right now.    :mj:

You can keep saying this but as I pointed out hate speech is not an exception to free speech as ruled by the supreme court which means deplatformong on the basis of hate speech is unconstitutional for a public entity, the only defense these companies have is they are private. 

12 minutes ago, Vini said:

You can keep saying this but as I pointed out hate speech is not an exception to free speech as ruled by the supreme court which means deplatformong on the basis of hate speech is unconstitutional for a public entity, the only defense these companies have is they are private. 

Uhhh, yeah?  That's a pretty big defense, doofus.

45 minutes ago, Vini said:

They're not "de-platforming" on the basis of hate speech.

They are "de-platforming" on the basis of free market capitalism and what they feel is best for their overall business model.

Talking about having incest with your family is allowed by free speech..............however youtube may not want to be known as the service that has incest promotional videos. That is THEIR BUSINESS DECISION.

You know this Vini......................WHY are you trying to play stupid and try to return the conversation back to free speech.

Its almost as if you are using Free Speech as its proper legal terminology, and then shift to "free speech" as a lazy figure of speech that carries no specific legal terminology.................and you are interchanging the two with every post you make.

Do you think we don't notice this?????

1 hour ago, Vini said:

You can keep saying this but as I pointed out hate speech is not an exception to free speech as ruled by the supreme court which means deplatformong on the basis of hate speech is unconstitutional for a public entity, the only defense these companies have is they are private

So your dumbass ass knows they're private entities but want to prescribe public entity regulations on private organizations? :mj:

That would make it a city/state/federally funded/ran social media outlets......

Vini is a fascist communist who wants publicity funded social media that will peddle propaganda for the government confirmed. 

Edited by Goukosan

You know that we live in the year 2018, going on 2019 when you got Incels demanding that the government provide them with a social media network.

Thank your lucky starts your grandparents and great grandparents aren't alive to see today's men become total wusses.

29 minutes ago, jehurey said:

You know that we live in the year 2018, going on 2019 when you got Incels demanding that the government provide them with a social media network.

Thank your lucky starts your grandparents and great grandparents aren't alive to see today's men become total wusses.

disgusting indeed. 

2 hours ago, Vini said:

So free speech absolutists are incels now? The fuck are you even talking about lmao

Yeah, because you can't seem to be able to set up your own website and online server space to promote your thoughts and ideas.

Replace the second of my last sentence with the word "pussy", and it all fits together.

Hell I don't even think there is such a thing as "Involuntary Celibate".......but rather "Lazy, Doesn't Try Hard Enough and Gives Up and Cries Celibate"

I'm coining the term "Milhouses", it starts here.

Edited by jehurey

If a private company can hire and fire whomever they choose, then this is pretty much the same thing. The company doesn’t have to give him access to its platform. Plain and simple. He’s free to go say whatever he wants, that’s his right. However, as any site is a privately owned corporation they can choose the services they provide to its consumers.