Cuck Schumer got Trumped

7 minutes ago, Cookester15 said:

Trump looked really fucking bad in this. Wah Wah Wah if I don't get my way I'm going to have a temper tantrum and shut down government :awww:. He's a big orange baby 

Exactly.... he wants 5 Billion to build a wall. 

The same wall he lied to his dumbass base about that Mexico would pay for it. 

Now he was the US tax payers to foot the 5 million dollar bill... lmfao. 

I'll shut down the Government :awww:

This is really what's so telling about our current political climate.

The Left watched that and went: Schumer and Pelosi made Trump look dumb yet again.

The Right watched that and went: Trump made 'Cryin' Chuck' and 'MS-13 Lover Nancy Pelosi' look like the out of touch Democrats they are.

Meanwhile you're government could very well be headed towards yet another shutdown... rofl.

18 minutes ago, Vini said:

Yeah people are watching two different movies on the same screen at the same time

LOL, i love it when Vini tries to apply false equivalency, when its obvious he's trying to damage control an obvious loss on the Republicans.

Hmmmmmmmmm, I wonder how Trump saw it:

Los Angeles Times White House correspondent Eli Stokols reported Tuesday that President Trump "stormed out" of the Oval Office after his contentious meeting with Democratic leaders and threw a folder full of papers out of frustration.

“He stormed out of the Oval, walked into an anteroom just off the Oval Office and had in his hand a folder of briefing papers. And he just scattered them out of frustration — threw them across the room," Stokols said on MSNBC's "Hardball," citing his own reporting with White House officials.

I only noticed one face turn beet red during that "meeting."

Trump knows he got bitchslapped.

The moment he said "I will shut this government down" Chuck Schumer exclaimed "OKAY!" with lightning fast quickness, and he couldn't stop smiling afterward.

He got what he was looking for in that meeting. LOL

EDIT: Wait, wait, look at this one:

jNd5eHG.png

It's not Schumer's grin that's hilarious here.  It's Pence's fucking face.  Pence knows Trump less than a month away from being bent over a fucking barrel. :rawf: 

Edited by McWickedSmawt85
13 hours ago, McWickedSmawt85 said:

EDIT: Wait, wait, look at this one:

jNd5eHG.png

It's not Schumer's grin that's hilarious here.  It's Pence's fucking face.  Pence knows Trump less than a month away from being bent over a fucking barrel. :rawf: 

lmao :sabu:

2 hours ago, Voidler said:

You actually validate your manliness by supporting Trump?:dame:

Nancy Pelosi even made fun of that:

“It’s like a manhood thing for him," she said in a closed-door meeting with Democratic lawmakers, as The Washington Post’s Mike DeBonis reported. "As if manhood could ever be associated with him. "

giphy.gif