Social Justice has become a religion

Guy in the video is doing a false equivalence.  Nobody said white people aren't getting shot.  Black people are getting shot at higher rates than white people:

image.png.5b2e85c3312e34f3ecf2963917e80544.png

This has been covered multiple times in the politics thread.  I'm guessing that made some of you too uncomfortable, so you had to post about social justice here.

Edited by McWickedSmawt85
  • Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Cuckset Era lite   Lefties calling people slow LOL   SHEEPCELS ROFL

Look how many alt left threads are on the front page . Make SystemWars great again Cooke 

It's a movement of self-flagellating white people and minorities with a chip on their shoulder, all regurgitating the same shit over and over like the NPCs they are. 

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, McWickedSmawt85 said:

Guy in the video is doing a false equivalence.  Nobody said white people aren't getting shot.  Black people are getting shot at higher rates than white people:

This has been covered multiple times in the politics thread.  I'm guessing that made some of you too uncomfortable, so you had to post about social justice here.

The reason he is bringing it up is because no one seems to care when white people are killed by cops. But when black people are killed it's "systemic racism" . 

Just now, Cookester15 said:

The reason he is bringing it up is because no one seems to care when white people are killed by cops. But when black people are killed it's "systemic racism" . 

Because white people are killed far less in proportion to their population.  This is just a repurposed "All Lives Matter" argument: the goal isn't to address an issue, it's to obfuscate the issue black people are raising so that it can be hand-waved away. 

15 minutes ago, McWickedSmawt85 said:

Because white people are killed far less in proportion to their population.  This is just a repurposed "All Lives Matter" argument: the goal isn't to address an issue, it's to obfuscate the issue black people are raising so that it can be hand-waved away. 

Or does it just not fit the narrative so it's not reported on?

30 minutes ago, Cookester15 said:

Or does it just not fit the narrative so it's not reported on?

One has data from the FBI backing it up and the other comes from angry peoples' fee-fees.

I think a fair amount of people would get outraged as a copy behaving badly.

You got some clear video or audio of a cop grossly using lethal force against a white person, and the news runs that video/audio, people will get quite angry.

Plenty of people hate, truly despise, the idea of cops abusing their power. That enough to get them to outrage.

Edited by jehurey
4 hours ago, McWickedSmawt85 said:

So this black professor is a repurposed all lives matter supporter? mmk

You see this on facebook all the time.

Right-wingers spread a video like wildfire.....a black person (usually sitting in their car talking into their cellphone) who is repeating white right-winger talking points.

And they LOVE that shit, the consider it total affirmation, and they share that video as quickly as possible.

You can literally see them say "see............this one black guy spilled the beans and told the truth. Gotcha liberals!" lol

If Im a cop in america I would mark 15 days of each month randomly and on that day somebody has to die. Balance in all things.

Edited by kaz
2 minutes ago, jehurey said:

SH_SW629_02.jpg

that negro cop behind me would be dead as fuck. just put some dope on him and im good. that's what I call a good day.

8 hours ago, McWickedSmawt85 said:

The guy in the video if you bothered to actually listen to him made no assumptions of population proportionality. He's pointing out how every time a cop kills a black guy a white guy is killed by cops under similar circumstances that gets no attention from the press and public.  

Wtf are you even trying to argue that black guys shot by cops matters more because there's less of them? 

Edited by Vini
8 hours ago, Cookester15 said:

That Daniel Shaver vid was one of the most disgusting things I've ever seen. Cop was found not guilty, too. :shake:

41 minutes ago, Hot Sauce said:

That Daniel Shaver vid was one of the most disgusting things I've ever seen. Cop was found not guilty, too. :shake:

I've never heard of it. Just watched a video on YouTube. Holy fuck.. He got off?! 

10 hours ago, Cookester15 said:

So this black professor is a repurposed all lives matter supporter? mmk

Well you're not attacking the data out of the FBI database, so I'm just going to go ahead and call this a win.

4 minutes ago, McWickedSmawt85 said:

Well you're not attacking the data out of the FBI database, so I'm just going to go ahead and call this a win.

I don't need to. You missed the point of the video completely.