The Official Gris Thread - (9.0 @ Gamespot)

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Lucky for you she had no issues to get lost when you wanted her to  

Getting this tonight

Posted Images

5 hours ago, Goukosan said:

For the millionth time, when have you guys spoken about either game? :jordan3:

When have you spoken about Gris . You want to talk about ashen ? I will . I played it.  Only if you tell me about Gris tho :smug:

2 minutes ago, Jon2B said:

When have you spoken about Gris . You want to talk about ashen ? I will . I played it.  Only if you tell me about Gris tho :smug:

On 2018-12-13 at 10:25 PM, Jon2B said:

So , when talking about ashen or mutant , those games don't matter because they aren't exclusive but now you want to talk about games that aren't exclusive ? 

Here slow Jonny....you brought up Ashen and Mutant. 

I asked you when have you spoken about it those games that you brought up.... AKA... no one is talking about thsoe games and no threads were created:mj:

All up in all the Switch games threads because there are no Xbox1 games threads. :cmpunk1:

So, I've been playing this a bit this morning.  It's absolutely beautiful.  The art reminds me of Amanita Design games like Machinarium.  The music and ambiance is perfect as well. 

It's not all rosy though.  Sometimes it's painfully slow moving.  There's not a whole huge amount to explore (at least not yet) but imo, I'm kinda deterred from exploring because the character doesn't move fast at all.. and usually when you go off the path, it's a dead end with nothing worth the time it took to get there.  Of course, this is just my opinion and I'm only an hour or so in.  I just got a new movement option, so maybe that will change?

Good stuff though.  The animation and style is just awesome.  Every splash of color added just makes it that much more beautiful as well. 

3 hours ago, Remij_ said:

So, I've been playing this a bit this morning.  It's absolutely beautiful.  The art reminds me of Amanita Design games like Machinarium.  The music and ambiance is perfect as well. 

It's not all rosy though.  Sometimes it's painfully slow moving.  There's not a whole huge amount to explore (at least not yet) but imo, I'm kinda deterred from exploring because the character doesn't move fast at all.. and usually when you go off the path, it's a dead end with nothing worth the time it took to get there.  Of course, this is just my opinion and I'm only an hour or so in.  I just got a new movement option, so maybe that will change?

Good stuff though.  The animation and style is just awesome.  Every splash of color added just makes it that much more beautiful as well. 

Yeah, the intro had these long stretches where you just run. Fortunately, that’s just the first 15-30 min. What color are you up to? 

• Like 1

So I finished the game. I absolutely loved it. I think the blue level is where the game became epic. I loved how the puzzles felt natural too, and progressed accordingly. 

Edited by -GD-
4 hours ago, Goukosan said:

Here slow Jonny....you brought up Ashen and Mutant. 

I asked you when have you spoken about it those games that you brought up.... AKA... no one is talking about thsoe games and no threads were created:mj:

All up in all the Switch games threads because there are no Xbox1 games threads. :cmpunk1:

And your here only because this multiplats isn't on Xbox (yet). You care nothing about the actual game LOL 

16 hours ago, Jon2B said:

And your here only because this multiplats isn't on Xbox (yet). You care nothing about the actual game LOL 

No.. im here to read impressions on a game im interested in on a system I own.   

Currently playing AAAe SmAAAsh and will get to this eventually. 

You are here because there aren't any Xbox1 game threads to speak of..... I'll ask again... When have you guys discussed Ashen or Mutant? :jordan3: