The Official Gris Thread - (9.0 @ Gamespot)

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Lucky for you she had no issues to get lost when you wanted her to  

Getting this tonight

Posted Images

Oh yea I forgot to ask, in the red area with the dust storms and the organ music playing, didn't anyone else get Interstellar vibes? I couldn't place it but now after just watching that movie again it's very similar music :love:

3 hours ago, Cookester15 said:

Oh yea I forgot to ask, in the red area with the dust storms and the organ music playing, didn't anyone else get Interstellar vibes? I couldn't place it but now after just watching that movie again it's very similar music :love:

You are gay. 

17 minutes ago, Cookester15 said:

Huh?

sometimes you just need to understand the writer is more amused by how something comes across, and is more than aware of what's nonsensical or not. I don't know if you're able to think in layers or not. 

a gay white dude troubled conflicted but white enough to vote for trump, but technically can't because he's canadian.  the last bit killed the joke, -- I'm speaking farking nonsense, fruit.

but you would vote for trump because your white bigotry and hillbillism trumps your gay liberachi fight. (now this is the joke-y insult).

21 minutes ago, kokujin said:

sometimes you just need to understand the writer is more amused by how something comes across, and is more than aware of what's nonsensical or not. I don't know if you're able to think in layers or not. 

a gay white dude troubled conflicted but white enough to vote for trump, but technically can't because he's canadian.  the last bit killed the joke, -- I'm speaking farking nonsense, fruit.

but you would vote for trump because your white bigotry and hillbillism trumps your gay liberachi fight. (now this is the joke-y insult).

i see. I would never vote for Trump.