2 hour Travis Strikes Again presentation plus a "huge announcement" Dec 20

13 minutes ago, Ramza said:

On PS4 please. 

Lol HD remasters on Switch. We've upgraded the game to 360p/30FPS! lmao

LOL I love how he's genuinely jealous of games being Nintendo exclusive dating back to the Wii years.

NMH1 on the PS3 was an absolutel train wreck., and you don't even have the motion controls on top of that. LOL

Just now, jehurey said:

LOL I love how he's genuinely jealous of games being Nintendo exclusive dating back to the Wii years.

NMH1 on the PS3 was an absolutel train wreck., and you don't even have the motion controls on top of that. LOL

Jealous of games I loved playing on my Wii. Wait, that makes no sense.

I know NMH1 PS3 was a shoddy port, that's why I don't want to remasters to be Switch only. PS4 hardware would give a bigger boost.

1 hour ago, Ramza said:

Jealous of games I loved playing on my Wii. Wait, that makes no sense.

I know NMH1 PS3 was a shoddy port, that's why I don't want to remasters to be Switch only. PS4 hardware would give a bigger boost.

Yet still not replicate the intended gameplay experience.

Exclusive is exclusive, baby.

You're not gonna see me complain if a touchpad-heavy game designed for PS4 doesn't come to the Switch.:bena:

56 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Yet still not replicate the intended gameplay experience.

Exclusive is exclusive, baby.

You're not gonna see me complain if a touchpad-heavy game designed for PS4 doesn't come to the Switch.:bena:

The waggle suck ass. Who cares, I'll take normal controls over jerking the Wiimote up and down any day of the week.

9 minutes ago, Ramza said:

The waggle suck ass. Who cares, I'll take normal controls over jerking the Wiimote up and down any day of the week.

Nah.

The motion finishers, body suplexes were quite satisfying.  The gameplay is really bare as it is, the motion finishers were easily the best part about it.

Just now, jehurey said:

Nah.

The motion finishers, body suplexes were quite satisfying.  The gameplay is really bare as it is, the motion finishers were easily the best part about it.

If by best you mean worst, then yeah I agree.

There's nothing satisfying about raising up your controllers to get a suplex. It's even worse now that we got actual 1:1 motion controls in a 3D virtual environment now.

Wii waggle action doesn't cut it anymore, hell, it never did in the first place. Just garbage.

Just now, Ramza said:

If by best you mean worst, then yeah I agree.

There's nothing satisfying about raising up your controllers to get a suplex. It's even worse now that we got actual 1:1 motion controls in a 3D virtual environment now.

Wii waggle action doesn't cut it anymore, hell, it never did in the first place. Just garbage.

Nah, the game was one of the best use of the finishers, and the animation showing you where you need to motion was also cool in itself.

I'm not really concerned about your expanded butthurted views of the Wii controllers, its completely irrelevant to how the NMH games played. The controller worked exactly as intended for that game.

In fact, I am surprised that more games didn't allow for different contextual actions based on whether you had the controller pointing at an upwards angle, or a downwards angle like NMH did.

5 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Nah, the game was one of the best use of the finishers, and the animation showing you where you need to motion was also cool in itself.

I'm not really concerned about your expanded butthurted views of the Wii controllers, its completely irrelevant to how the NMH games played. The controller worked exactly as intended for that game.

In fact, I am surprised that more games didn't allow for different contextual actions based on whether you had the controller pointing at an upwards angle, or a downwards angle like NMH did.

I'm not interested in your 2006 outdated gimmicks that adds nothing to the experience. :facep: Anyone who says they enjoyed NMH because of waggle is full of fucking shit.

I played NMH2 with the Wii classic pro controller and it controlled much better that way. Get raped.

51 minutes ago, Ramza said:

I'm not interested in your 2006 outdated gimmicks that adds nothing to the experience. :facep: Anyone who says they enjoyed NMH because of waggle is full of fucking shit.

I played NMH2 with the Wii classic pro controller and it controlled much better that way. Get raped.

You attempts at masking your butthurt are fruitless. You don't know what you never tried.

I love how you try to exaggerate it by talking about excessive motions. lol

Get sixax-raped.

29 minutes ago, jehurey said:

You attempts at masking your butthurt are fruitless. You don't know what you never tried.

I love how you try to exaggerate it by talking about excessive motions. lol

Get sixax-raped.

Sit your ass down, NMH2 was my favorite Wii game, and I did try it with the Wiimote. Classic control were more reliable so I played with that.

It's not about excessive motions but needless motions. Nothing fun in raising both arms to get a suplex. It doesn't feel like doing an actual suplex and adds nothing at all to the experience but needless motion gimmicks that stopped being a worthy novelty since 2007.

And jerking the controller to rise the battery meter was excessive and dumb.

Lol at defending this crap in 20-fucking-18. Goddamn. I just literally played a game that allow me to dual wield two lightsabers with 1:1 motion controls in a 3D space... and you're here praising having to raise your arms in the air to get a wrestling move in NMH. Shut the fuck up. :kaz:

2 minutes ago, Ramza said:

Sit your ass down, NMH2 was my favorite Wii game, and I did try it with the Wiimote. Classic control were more reliable so I played with that.

It's not about excessive motions but needless motions. Nothing fun in raising both arms to get a suplex. It doesn't feel like doing an actual suplex and adds nothing at all to the experience but needless motion gimmicks that stopped being a worthy novelty since 2007.

And jerking the controller to rise the battery meter was excessive and dumb.

Lol at defending this crap in 20-fucking-18. Goddamn. I just literally played a game that allow me to dual wield two lightsabers with 1:1 motion controls in a 3D space... and you're here praising having to raise your arms in the air to get a wrestling move in NMH. Shut the fuck up. :kaz:

Don't forget your talking to Jerry.

3 minutes ago, Jon2B said:

Don't forget your talking to Jerry.

Most full of shit poster in SW history. He's defending Wii's garbage motion controls has a way to appropriate the NMH series as games you should only play with motion controls. In case they get remastered for Switch so he can claim they have the best versions.

Even though both NMH1 (PS3 version) and NMH2 (Wii) played perfectly fine without them. :tom:  

lmao the DownsHurey family was probably cheering each other on jumping up and down like goonies doing suplex moves ROFL

Berry did you see that!!! Ima post it on SW :adhd:

wagglewagglewagglewaggle