2 hour Travis Strikes Again presentation plus a "huge announcement" Dec 20

4 minutes ago, Jon2B said:

Waggle ruined wii. I remember being excited to play metal slug collection only to be forced into using waggle to throw grenades. Wii sucked so fucking much.

The Wii was so bad, forcing waggle in games that didn't need it at all and while 360/PS3 was pushing HD gaming and graphics fidelity to new levels, the Wii was stuck with Gamecube like performance for the whole gen (well technically the Wii died before it even ended).

One of the worst console ever made, straight up. Not even worth collecting, just hope that some of it's best games will be released on non shit platforms and with removed motion controls. Like the possible NMH remasters. 

Look at the Brothers Forged in Butthurt.

I think I've created more crossovers matchups than the Marvel universe.

So much butthurt.

NMH was one of the funnest motion control games, and anybody who actually knows the controls would know it.

So much butthurt.:tom:

NMH's motion controls were great.  They were the most fun implementation until Red Steel 2, which perfected motion control gameplay for the tech it was on.

I'd buy a NMH1+2 Remaster on switch.  I just hope they go back to the graphical style of the first game.  For comparison:

The game had a lot of hard blacks, giving it a comic-book look and feel.  The sequel was all vaselined up in comparison.  I imagine a NMH 3 that follows the first rather than the second, similar to what Daemon X Machina is doing:

daemon-x-machina-and-the-evolution-of-me

The motion controls were terrible. PS3 version also had Move support on top of the Dualshock. 

NMH2 supported the Pro on Switch. 

It's by the far the best way to play the games, and for NMH1 they should port the PS3 version. It had multiple improvements like mission retries without going back restarting from your home/base. 

Anyways it would be a good collection to get on Switch. PS4 version would be nice with 4K support, but it being Switch only is fine if they can get it to 60fps.