I've had a Nintendo Switch for about a month now.

First off I totally get the appeal of having something like this on the go. It feels good that I can bring something I enjoy along with me anywhere I go... in my house. I'm not going to bring this shit outside and play games like a neck beard sheep would. :drake:

Here's what I currently don't like about the system.

The screen really sucks, has huge bezels and the "protective" cover is prone to scratches almost immediately.

The on-board storage is a joke and Nintendo should include a high capacity SD card or increase the storage capacity.

Nintendo Switch Online is a complete joke, but at least it offers some NES classics and only costs $20 a year.

The joy-cons are fuckin' horrible. :puke:

The accessories are way too expensive for what they are. Nintendo is raping consumers and should be called out for it.

Nintendo eShop is pretty bad. It's not very well thought out. The Xbox Live Marketplace and PlayStation Store are significantly better in this regard. Hopefully they overhaul this shit soon.

There's almost zero app support. :|

Here's what I like about the system.

The exclusive games are great. I have BOTW, MK8D, SMO, and Pokemon LGP.

I can bring this thing to bed and kick back on it.

The graphics aren't as bad as I thought, but they aren't anything to ride home about either. It is perfect for what it is.

It's easy to use. Suspending games and waking up the system to continue playing is instant, I love it.

The operating system is the snappiest of all systems *stock*. Putting an SSD in a PS4 does wonders.

The future support for games seems pretty clear.

Now that that is out of the way, what are some exclusive downloadable games that you would recommend? I've been looking around on the Nintendo eShop and there's a lot of games, but a lot of them are shovelware garbage.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nintendo's last console was so shit I forgot it even had those games on them. I kind of just disregard the Wii U entirely.

The joycons are serious contenders for worst controllers of all time. I have no idea how can people support playing SMO or Bayonetta with these flimsy, tiny joysticks.    What garbage.

Posted Images

"The joy-cons are fuckin' horrible. :puke:"

Nothing really wrong with them if you use it as a controller or attach it to the device. Otherwise only people with ogre hands seem to be complaining. 

"The accessories are way too expensive for what they are. Nintendo is raping consumers and should be called out for it."

Don't know what you mean. Everything is reasonably priced compared to competitors. 

"Nintendo eShop is pretty bad. It's not very well thought out. The Xbox Live Marketplace and PlayStation Store are significantly better in this regard. Hopefully they overhaul this shit soon."

It's a shop. You buy games. Period. No need for lame avatar shit or dlc. 

" There's almost zero app support. :|"

Because Nintendo made a gaming system. This is pretty smart on their part imo. Install Linux on your Pos3 and watch movies to your heart's content. You'll only have games here. 

1 minute ago, SheepKilla said:

"The joy-cons are fuckin' horrible. :puke:"

Nothing really wrong with them if you use it as a controller or attach it to the device. Otherwise only people with ogre hands seem to be complaining. 

"The accessories are way too expensive for what they are. Nintendo is raping consumers and should be called out for it."

Don't know what you mean. Everything is reasonably priced compared to competitors. 

"Nintendo eShop is pretty bad. It's not very well thought out. The Xbox Live Marketplace and PlayStation Store are significantly better in this regard. Hopefully they overhaul this shit soon."

It's a shop. You buy games. Period. No need for lame avatar shit or dlc. 

" There's almost zero app support. :|"

Because Nintendo made a gaming system. This is pretty smart on their part imo. Install Linux on your Pos3 and watch movies to your heart's content. You'll only have games here. 

The joy-cons are bad with or without ogre hands. They're not comfortable at all and the hardware is cheap garbage. I've already experienced one of the biggest issues with the joy-cons which is interference or lack of range between the system and the joy-cons themselves. I don't have these issues with my One X or PS4 Pro.

The accessories are too expensive. Cheap shit joy-cons are $80, another dock set is $90, Pro Controller is $70... I mean give me a goddamn break. :drake:

The eShop sucks, get over it. It needs an overhaul.

I suppose YouTube is good enough, but Netflix or a browser would be nice.

8 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Already played those indie RPGs like Stardew Valley?

Because the Switch could make a good handheld to play those types of games when you are on the shitter or watching tv.

Yeah, I'm just looking for a good downloadable exclusive that can't be found on other consoles (PC doesn't count).

1 minute ago, lynux3 said:

Nintendo's last console was so shit I forgot it even had those games on them. I kind of just disregard the Wii U entirely.

Dynocrap like to omit this very obvious piece of knowledge that there are TENS of million of gamers who never played these games, and are indeed exclusive because the Wii U has come and gone.

It IS the truth.......and the dumbass start insinuating that people SHOULD just get a Wii U, in 2018.

That how much he's butthurt towards the soon-to-exceed Xbox to become 2nd place Nintendo Switch.

Just now, jehurey said:

Dynocrap like to omit this very obvious piece of knowledge that there are TENS of million of gamers who never played these games, and are indeed exclusive because the Wii U has come and gone.

It IS the truth.......and the dumbass start insinuating that people SHOULD just get a Wii U, in 2018.

That how much he's butthurt towards the soon-to-exceed Xbox to become 2nd place Nintendo Switch.

You're completely delusional you fucking crackpot :hest: 

Mario Kart 8 is on two consoles, Breath of the Wild is on two consoles :deadkoolaid:

The joycons are serious contenders for worst controllers of all time. I have no idea how can people support playing SMO or Bayonetta with these flimsy, tiny joysticks. 

What garbage.

• Upvote 1
2 minutes ago, Ramza said:

The joycons are serious contenders for worst controllers of all time. I have no idea how can people support playing SMO or Bayonetta with these flimsy, tiny joysticks. 

What garbage.

Seriously. It's like they did it on purpose so they can bend you over and make you pay for a proper controller @ $69.99.

3 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

You're completely delusional you fucking crackpot :hest: 

Mario Kart 8 is on two consoles, Breath of the Wild is on two consoles :deadkoolaid:

No...........you see, you're making an internet forum argument.

Whereas I'm starting a real life observation.

Mario Kart 8 is predominantly accessible through the Switch, and if you don't have a Wii U, then you really can't get Mario Kart 8 on there.

Therefore Mario Kart 8 is largely exclusive on the Switch. Period.

Not my fault that Microsoft makes an effort to have your "exclusives" available and easily accessible on other platforms.

2 minutes ago, jehurey said:

No...........you see, you're making an internet forum argument.

Whereas I'm starting a real life observation.

Mario Kart 8 is predominantly accessible through the Switch, and if you don't have a Wii U, then you really can't get Mario Kart 8 on there.

Therefore Mario Kart 8 is largely exclusive on the Switch. Period.

Not my fault that Microsoft makes an effort to have your "exclusives" available and easily accessible on other platforms.

There is no argument, they're not exclusive games. You're a dumbshit and this fact offends you 

Just now, DynamiteCop! said:

There is no argument, they're not exclusive games. You're a dumbshit and this fact offends you 

Yes, they are only easily available for the Switch system.

To lynux, IT IS the only logical place for him to buy that game, therefore the game has the value of an exclusive.

Notice how one of us is getting madder and madder and trying to name-call his way out of this. This is going to end well for you. lol

Just now, jehurey said:

Yes, they are only easily available for the Switch system.

To lynux, IT IS the only logical place for him to buy that game, therefore the game has the value of an exclusive.

Notice how one of us is getting madder and madder and trying to name-call his way out of this. This is going to end well for you. lol

Platforms: Wii U, Switch

Not exclusive, the end.