I've had a Nintendo Switch for about a month now.

35 minutes ago, lynux3 said:

Same could be said for Shame Pass. :drake: That service literally offers bottom of the barrel games outside of the biggest flops in first party history. :mj:

3 AAAs already this month . Stfd LOL

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nintendo's last console was so shit I forgot it even had those games on them. I kind of just disregard the Wii U entirely.

The joycons are serious contenders for worst controllers of all time. I have no idea how can people support playing SMO or Bayonetta with these flimsy, tiny joysticks.    What garbage.

Posted Images

32 minutes ago, Team 2019 said:

The joycons are literally so bad it makes portable moder unusable. Everyone who defends the joycons is just faking it and lying. 

I would defend the joycons up until me playing Street Fighter 30th Anniversary.

So, I have played significant chunks of BOTW and SMO just fine. Like if I wanted to play those games and do ridiculous things that are hard to pull off, then I might start complaining that the controllers prevent me from achieving that.

But unless I'm playing a really precision game that needs a D-pad and me pressing face buttons and shoulder buttons with super quick precision, I've been fine with the joycons.

51 minutes ago, jehurey said:

I would defend the joycons up until me playing Street Fighter 30th Anniversary.

So, I have played significant chunks of BOTW and SMO just fine. Like if I wanted to play those games and do ridiculous things that are hard to pull off, then I might start complaining that the controllers prevent me from achieving that.

But unless I'm playing a really precision game that needs a D-pad and me pressing face buttons and shoulder buttons with super quick precision, I've been fine with the joycons.

The right analog placement is terrible, and the position difference between the buttons and analog is also terrible. 

As far as I'm concerned Zelda or Bayonetta are only playable with the controller, that's a quality experience. 

What defines Switch is exclusives you can't get on other platforms. That's the most important part. 

The graphics and performance are sub par. 

Third party support is mediocre. 

The portability feature doesn't appeal to everyone. 

All I want from it is quality exclusives that I will play on my TV, with a Pro controller. 

It ALL comes down to exclusive software for Switch.  Fire Emblem, Bayo 3, Metroid, future Zelda and remasters of older Nintendo games is more than enough to own the system in 2019.

Edited by Team 2019

Not fucking exclusive, I don't care how you sheepets "feel" like it is and try to bend rules your way :tom:

But in real life nobody ca-STFU. IRL there are also people who only play on console and  who also consider Xbox games exclusive even though they might be on PC. 

But no bending rules here when it's up to you guys oh no no no, so we'll hold you up to the same standards  :laff:

I'm holding it right now and it says WiiU, not Ditch. Not exclusive, end of story :laff:

IMG_20181213_121039362.jpg

31 minutes ago, bhytre said:

Not fucking exclusive, I don't care how you sheepets "feel" like it is and try to bend rules your way :tom:

But in real life nobody ca-STFU. IRL there are also people who only play on console and  who also consider Xbox games exclusive even though they might be on PC. 

But no bending rules here when it's up to you guys oh no no no, so we'll hold you up to the same standards  :laff:

I'm holding it right now and it says WiiU, not Ditch. Not exclusive, end of story :laff:

Yes except this is exclusive to Nintendo platforms. MS is literally throwing shit on a competing platform PC. And soon every device under the sun with XCloud. 

49 minutes ago, bhytre said:

we don't want your xbox garbage on pc. call them exclusives if it makes you feel relevant :mj: 

6 minutes ago, McWickedSmawt85 said:

Different content, different game.  It's exclusive.  Source: Deeno in the Pokemon Let's Go thread. :juggle:

No, a revision is not the same as releasing two different products simultaneously. We've already been over this but keep acting obtuse.

37 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

No, a revision is not the same as releasing two different products simultaneously. We've already been over this but keep acting obtuse.

Don't argue against yourself, Deeno.  It's exclusive.  Deal with it. :drake:

6 hours ago, bhytre said:

Just like African kids who are wearing New England Patriots 2018 Super Bowl Champion T-shirts.............no one gives a shit about the stuff you were able to obtain in the 3rd world.

Here where it matters................America.................BOTW is a Switch game, and no logical person would ever try to play it anywhere else.

Its an exclusive for people who aren't looking to do stupid things that make no sense. lol

3 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Just like African kids who are wearing New England Patriots 2018 Super Bowl Champion T-shirts.............no one gives a shit about the stuff you were able to obtain in the 3rd world.

Here where it matters................America.................BOTW is a Switch game, and no logical person would ever try to play it anywhere else.

Its an exclusive for people who aren't looking to do stupid things that make no sense. lol

It's not exclusive no matter how much you reach.

5 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Yes, it is.

And your entire Let's Go Pokemon argument just came back to bite you in the ass.:blessed:

Just like I knew it would.

Pretty soon he's gonna throw a fit as if we were the ones saying Pokemon Let's Go Pikachu and Evee were two different games.  Incoming "you're a retard" posts. :cruise: