I've had a Nintendo Switch for about a month now.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nintendo's last console was so shit I forgot it even had those games on them. I kind of just disregard the Wii U entirely.

The joycons are serious contenders for worst controllers of all time. I have no idea how can people support playing SMO or Bayonetta with these flimsy, tiny joysticks.    What garbage.

Posted Images

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

Ah, the Trump strategy.

The Trump strategy was to not show up to work when he got thoroughly owned.

Kinda like Deeno and the NPD threads. :cruise: 

• Haha 1
15 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

Are you agreeing with this idiot about BotW and MK8?

New content = different game.  It's exclusive.  Don't float ideas that you haven't fully thought through, Deeno. :roff: 

1 hour ago, DynamiteCop! said:

So you're just as dumb as Jerry, shocking.

DynamiteCop.... just last week you said that Pokémon let go eveee and Picachu are two different games because of different starter Pokémon.  Even though you can experience THE SAME CONTENT in both versions. 

This week you're saying that MK8 Wiiu and Switch are the same game when the Switch version has entire modes and content that's not in the Wiiu version and will never be in the Wiiu version.   YOU CAN never experience those modes and that content on Wiiu that's on the Switch. 

You contradict yourself almost as much as you're wrong :sabu:

2 hours ago, MalaXmaS said:

Now sheep are going to say Pokemon X & Y are two different games.

You must have a condition in which you automatically fail the read the first sentence of people's posts.

This idea comes entirely from Dynocrap.........its HIS IDEA, and he introduced it last week.

3 hours ago, Goukosan said:

DynamiteCop.... just last week you said that Pokémon let go eveee and Picachu are two different games because of different starter Pokémon.  Even though you can experience THE SAME CONTENT in both versions. 

This week you're saying that MK8 Wiiu and Switch are the same game when the Switch version has entire modes and content that's not in the Wiiu version and will never be in the Wiiu version.   YOU CAN never experience those modes and that content on Wiiu that's on the Switch. 

You contradict yourself almost as much as you're wrong :sabu:

I haven't contradicted myself whatsoever. You guys are so up your own asses with delusion you can't even keep track of what people have said so you just twist and invent 

4 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

I haven't contradicted myself whatsoever. You guys are so up your own asses with delusion you can't even keep track of what people have said so you just twist and invent 

I love how he doesn't offer any clarification. He just claims that he doesn't contradict himself and then wants to shift it over to talking about other people.

All the while we keep hammering him on his EXACT WORDING, repeatedly.

He won't do that. Not even ONCE.

2 minutes ago, jehurey said:

I love how he doesn't offer any clarification. He just claims that he doesn't contradict himself and then wants to shift it over to talking about other people.

All the while we keep hammering him on his EXACT WORDING, repeatedly.

He won't do that. Not even ONCE.

Why do I need to clarify anything? These guys like yourself are being idiots. These things were already clarified when they originally came about. It's not my responsibility to repeat myself when people have completely lost the plot.

4 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

Why do I need to clarify anything? These guys like yourself are being idiots. These things were already clarified when they originally came about. It's not my responsibility to repeat myself when people have completely lost the plot.

I love how this entire post relies on him PRETENDING to feign confidence.......and it absolutely fails.

I directly to him to his face that he would evade, and he did just that. He knows that his EXACT wording proves that MK8 on Switch is exclusive.

He knows he can't clarify it in a way that will work. lol

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

I love how this entire post relies on him PRETENDING to feign confidence.......and it absolutely fails.

I directly to him to his face that he would evade, and he did just that. He knows that his EXACT wording proves that MK8 on Switch is exclusive.

He knows he can't clarify it in a way that will work. lol

I'm not evading, I've stood by what I've said this entire time you fucking tool. I don't contradict myself.

hDC2u5b.png

8dAEOqE.png

You can fuck off out of here now.

9 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

I'm not evading, I've stood by what I've said this entire time you fucking tool. I don't contradict myself.

hDC2u5b.png

8dAEOqE.png

You can fuck off out of here now.

No.........your EXACT WORDING are games that have DIFFERENT CONTENT.

Contant was not REVISED in MK8 Deluxe.......it has different content that is not on MK8 on Wii U.

Therefore it is a separate game, and therefore exclusive.

The wording is on CONTENT. Nice try.

Just now, jehurey said:

No.........your EXACT WORDING are games that have DIFFERENT CONTENT.

Contant was not REVISED in MK8 Deluxe.......it has different content that is not on MK8 on Wii U.

Therefore it is a separate game, and therefore exclusive.

The wording is on CONTENT. Nice try.

This is not correct Jerry. The reality is if two games release in tandem but have content and game function not available to the other game they are in fact two games regardless of how similar they appear to be. They released as separate products. Updates to existing code and changes made for other platforms are revisions. 

Pokemon was split into two products with different content at release, it was conceptualized and realized as two games. MK8 was ported to a new platform and additional development was done to it after the fact. These are not at all comparable scenarios. 

14 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

This is not correct Jerry. The reality is if two games release in tandem but have content and game function not available to the other game they are in fact two games regardless of how similar they appear to be. They released as separate products. Updates to existing code and changes made for other platforms are revisions. 

Pokemon was split into two products with different content at release, it was conceptualized and realized as two games. MK8 was ported to a new platform and additional development was done to it after the fact. These are not at all comparable scenarios. 

Noooooooooooooo..............you are now trying to CHANGE YOUR RULES.

You're now saying that the games should have been released at the SAME TIME.  You never made that a requirement, or a determine factor or any kind last week, or even earlier today.

BUSTED.

Edited by jehurey
4 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Noooooooooooooo..............you are now trying to CHANGE YOUR RULES.

You're now saying that the games should have been released at the SAME TIME.  You never made that a requirement, or a determine factor or any kind last week, or even earlier today.

BUSTED.

You're so dumb it's hard to process. I said that from day one. Kill yourself, please.

6 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

You're so dumb it's hard to process. I said that from day one. Kill yourself, please.

It so easy to notice when you know you've lost an argument, because you abandon it entirely and want to start talking about the other person being dumb.

Its the biggest dead giveaway.

If I am rolling out a red carpet for you to prove me wrong, you would've done it already. LOL