Travis Strikes Again: Electric Thunder Tiger II trailer

2 hours ago, jehurey said:

Not as stupid as you attempting to argue........the inverse of that. LOL

Think about it.........your hatred of Nintendo MADE YOU want to argue something that silly.

That's the part that makes me laugh my ass off.

I'm not arguing. It's called hyperboles. 

And the worst part is that it's not so far from the truth. 

Just now, Ramza said:

I'm not arguing. It's called hyperboles. 

And the worst part is that it's not so far from the truth. 

LOL I like how you're trying the "I was playing around" excuse.

But you hate Nintendo so much............and you hate that Nintendo will eventually get NMH as an exclusive so much, that you STILL want to try and make that ridiculous dig.

One foot in, one foot out.  This Switch game clearly has better looking graphics, and its meant to be a indie-like game.

Just now, jehurey said:

LOL I like how you're trying the "I was playing around" excuse.

But you hate Nintendo so much............and you hate that Nintendo will eventually get NMH as an exclusive so much, that you STILL want to try and make that ridiculous dig.

One foot in, one foot out.  This Switch game clearly has better looking graphics, and its meant to be a indie-like game.

It's not even a jab at the Switch, there's plenty of games on it that completely shits on this.

It looks like hot garbage. It's below what I would expect from a NMH game. Nothing else needs to be said.

You can keep pretending that it's because I'm outraged, and not because it looks like fucking ass.

Just now, Ramza said:

It's not even a jab at the Switch, there's plenty of games on it that completely shits on this.

It looks like hot garbage. It's below what I would expect from a NMH game. Nothing else needs to be said.

You can keep pretending that it's because I'm outraged, and not because it looks like fucking ass.

You're comment doesn't seem logical.

Have you played Let it Die on PS4????????  It look SHITTIER than this game.

Suda simply isn't interested in high-polygon character models. Yet I didn't see go out of your way to complain that much when that game came out.

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

You're comment doesn't seem logical.

Have you played Let it Die on PS4????????  It look SHITTIER than this game.

Suda simply isn't interested in high-polygon character models. Yet I didn't see go out of your way to complain that much when that game came out.

NMH 1 and 2 were pretty nice looking games for the Wii. Other Grasshopper games like Shadows of the Damned and Lollipop Chainsaw looked great too. 

Let It Die looks better than this, but it didn't look great either. 

You don't know what you're talking about, sorry for holding Grasshopper Manufacture to higher standards. 

Just now, jehurey said:

No, no it doesn't.

Not sure what you're smoking but either way, it's not a game I praised for it's visuals.

And either way, Travis Strikes Back still looks like fucking shit. No amount of damage control will ever make this game visually appealing, even the art style can't do much.

1 minute ago, Ramza said:

Not sure what you're smoking but either way, it's not a game I praised for it's visuals.

And either way, Travis Strikes Back still looks like fucking shit. No amount of damage control will ever make this game visually appealing, even the art style can't do much.

I didn't say that the game was a graphics stunning.

I even said that the level with rain textures and reflections and neon signs is the best looking environment from ANY No More Heroes game. I'm kinda make it known what the graphics expectation is when I point that out.

6 minutes ago, Ramza said:

Remember when NMH didn't look like amateur hour with a shitty over the top view? Yeah, me too.

:juggle: 

I like how you attempted to make a comment about how a game looks.

And then posted a youtube video.................................that doesn't show visuals.

If you see anything that looks better, be sure to point out the timestamp for me. MMMMMkay?:psychoben:

Edited by jehurey
11 minutes ago, Ramza said:

Looks way better.

When I first saw Travis Strikes Again I thought it was footage from a minigame and not the actual game...

Talking like Dynocrap and simply repeating something without proof isn't going to help you.

The entire game is on that youtube video, let me know when you have a timestamp of those supposedly superior looking graphics. I'll wait.

http://www.kotaku.co.uk/2018/12/14/a-lengthy-play-session-turned-me-around-on-travis-strikes-again-no-more-heroes

I've played convention demos for Travis Strikes Again a couple of times this year, most recently at Gamescom, and I really was not impressed. I was struck by the lack of voice acting; the lack of CGI or in-engine cutscenes used to give bosses character; and what on the surface felt like a stripping down of a complex and visually appealing combat system. I felt further away from the action, and the reward of cool boss cutscenes was no longer there to pull me along. Arbitrary barriers seemed to halt my progression, and it just didn't feel fun to play.

But as it turns out, Travis Strikes Again does a much better job of selling itself when you're able to sit down with it for an hour. Being able to skip most of the tutorials, get a few upgrades active, and jump into the game's depths revealed a lot more of what the game has to offer.

Their old impressions for reference:

http://www.kotaku.co.uk/2018/08/23/i-just-cant-get-excited-about-travis-strikes-again-no-more-heroes