Travis Strikes Again: Electric Thunder Tiger II trailer

8 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

you spend more time in Switch game threads than you do in non existent XB1 game threads :mj:

It seems to anger you and that's just great honestly, I'll keep posting wherever  I please :glad: Not my fault there's good laughing material in sheepet threads :hest: 

47 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

you spend more time in Switch game threads than you do in non existent XB1 game threads :mj:

It's because xbone has no games to make threads about. :roff: 

3 hours ago, bhytre said:

It seems to anger you and that's just great honestly, I'll keep posting wherever  I please :glad: Not my fault there's good laughing material in sheepet threads :hest: 

Why would I be angry that you have no games to play and spend more time in Switch threads than non existent XB1 game threads? :sabu:

Looks like fucking garbage. 4:3 aspect ratio with borders, one joycon gameplay to allow for local multiplayer with two joycons, absolute shit graphics (looks worse than NMH1 and 2), over the top view camera.

I'm so disappointed. A real NMH sequel would have sold me on a Switch.

1 hour ago, Ramza said:

Looks like fucking garbage. 4:3 aspect ratio with borders, one joycon gameplay to allow for local multiplayer with two joycons, absolute shit graphics (looks worse than NMH1 and 2), over the top view camera.

I'm so disappointed. A real NMH sequel would have sold me on a Switch.

No it doesn't, the close-ups of Travis when he is taking a shit or eating food, his character model looks significantly better, and clearly has better textures.

And those levels look very clean, and that rain level with water reflections and neon lights is easily the best looking level from any NMH game.

Suda had already hinted that he is working towards NMH3 for the Switch, this game is meant to be a side-story.

2 hours ago, jehurey said:

No it doesn't, the close-ups of Travis when he is taking a shit or eating food, his character model looks significantly better, and clearly has better textures.

And those levels look very clean, and that rain level with water reflections and neon lights is easily the best looking level from any NMH game.

Suda had already hinted that he is working towards NMH3 for the Switch, this game is meant to be a side-story.

:D It doesn't look good by any metric.

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

actually it looks like the same exact NMH gameplay, but from a simplified overhead view.

Also nice to see that you moved onto a different argument.

The over the top view is what makes it look uglier than NMH1 in the first place.

It looks like shit either way.

8 minutes ago, Ramza said:

The over the top view is what makes it look uglier than NMH1 in the first place.

It looks like shit either way.

I doubt you arguing that looking at low-poky environmental assets UP-close is going be better graphics is going to work. lol

2 minutes ago, jehurey said:

I doubt you arguing that looking at low-poky environmental assets UP-close is going be better graphics is going to work. lol

Yeah, you're right, it looks like shit either way. :D 

Please keep arguing how a 2019  Switch game technically looks better than a 2007 Wii game with a straight face while still failing to see the irony in that. 

1 hour ago, Ramza said:

Yeah, you're right, it looks like shit either way. :D 

Please keep arguing how a 2019  Switch game technically looks better than a 2007 Wii game with a straight face while still failing to see the irony in that. 

Not as stupid as you attempting to argue........the inverse of that. LOL

Think about it.........your hatred of Nintendo MADE YOU want to argue something that silly.

That's the part that makes me laugh my ass off.