What exactly are the "expectations" for a possible Switch Pro

Let's go with base PS4 and XBox for reference. 

Switch is 1/3 the GPU power of the One base

Switch has 1/7 the memory bandwidth of the base PS4

CPUs we don't have direct Benchmarks 

Even if the Switch Pro is 3x as powerful GPU wise as the base XBox, and they somehow manage to increase the memory bandwidth 7 times (Impossible with mobile Ram solutions) 

We are basically getting a 2013 era XBox One in the absolute best dream scenario. 

Why exactly is this supposed to somehow potentially compensate the approach of real next gen systems and provide third party support. Of course the concept of Switch Pro exclusives especially from third parties is nonsense. 

Edited by Team 2019

HD in portable, pro controller packaged with it, along with the necessary peripherals - although part of me thinks Ninty will jack up the prices :meh:; so maybe it's best if I buy my own SD card.

Its going to be a Dock upgrade.

The only change to the Switch Handheld may be a smaller screen and smaller form-factor, or a bigger screen with the same form-factor.

Either the dock contains an APU inside of it, or the handheld, when placed into the "Pro" Dock, performs CPU functions, and it works in conjunction with the Dock, which houses the GPU, and then outputs it to the TV.

nVidia 1060 GT, 8 GB of RAM, $300 because it requires you to have an existing Switch handheld.

I'd put more money on a small upgrade with a longer battery life and slightly more internal storage.  I think the revisions primary job is to combat piracy, not to give anyone a Switch Pro.