Just got GT Sport...

7 minutes ago, madmaltese said:

For an actual driving simulation GT has and always will be the best, by quite a large margin too. If that's what you're into then it's a no contest. Forza is more arcadey, even it's Motorsport franchise and more gamey, which for me nowadays in more important (fun).

Nooooo way.  There are PC games that absolutely SHIT on GT as a simulation.

1 minute ago, Remij_ said:

Nooooo way.  There are PC games that absolutely SHIT on GT as a simulation.

Should've been more specific, I'm talking GT v Forza. 

Has and always be the best simulation between it and Forza. There was a time that GT was also the better game but not anymore. 

Just now, madmaltese said:

Should've been more specific, I'm talking GT v Forza. 

Has and always be the best simulation between it and Forza. There was a time that GT was also the better game but not anymore. 

Oh, yea I'd definitely agree with that.  Reading it again I should have been able to figure that out.

Gran Turismo Sport hits the sweet spot for console racing simulators. It's challenging, the competitiveness online is unmatched and the recent FIA World Championship was one of the most exciting motor eSports racing series I've ever seen... if you're into that kind of thing. Gran Turismo Sport is literally a completely different game than when it launched over a year ago.

5 hours ago, Angel Jim said:

I know you're trying to start a thread, but you need to put the keys in the ignition for initiation. That's how you spark a debate.

Before you get up for that final snack, I just want you to know that I'll be right back! HAAA!!

Edited by S#$@%^i