Nov. NPD Results (PS4 #1, Switch #2, Xbox #3)

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

But the Walmart display cases.

X marks the flop boys! Come get it while it's hot!    *PC players please come to the head of the line

Posted Images

36 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

I told them before these results that they're overplaying their hand and being far too negative about how Xbox will perform. The Xbox One sold 98.67% of what the Switch did, they were all talking like it was going to be horribly down. 18,000 units for the whole of the United States is such a small amount it could almost be considered within a margin of error. I also said Xbox One generally sells within 90%+ of the PS4, it sold 91% of what the PS4 did and they were acting like I was crazy, even Lynux was.

The master of conflating strikes again  lmfao. 

Why are you conflating our WW predictions with NPD alone. 

Reminder... you predicted Only 3 million WW for Switch for Oct, Nov and Dec COMBINED.....we told you WW for those 3 months will be more than double that. 

For November NPD only those numbers are in line with what we predicted. 

Switch up, Xbox1 down.    You predicted Switch to be waaay down and Xbox1 up. 

Even when you're wrong and you admit you're wrong you're still trying to be right? :mj:

Edited by Goukosan
8 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

The master of conflating strikes again  lmfao. 

Why are you conflating our WW predictions with NPD alone. 

Reminder... you predicted Only 3 million WW for Switch for Oct, Nov and Dec COMBINED.....we told you WW for those 3 months will be more than double that. 

For November NPD only those numbers are in line with what we predicted. 

Switch up, Xbox1 down.    You predicted Switch to be waaay down and Xbox1 up. 

Even when you're wrong and you admit you're wrong you're still trying to be right? :mj:

This is something you need to stop doing and it's actually pissing me off. If we're talking NPD keep it fucking NPD, if we're talking regionally keep it regionally and if we're talking globally keep it globally. You mesh all this shit together and convolute every conversation by drumming up things said and actions taken which are not relevant to the specific instance. This is why all of these talks always devolve into some tangent induced confusing shitshow because you can't stay on point in a conversation, you always bring up a bunch of other things.

Reign it in. 

Edited by DynamiteCop!
40 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

I told them before these results that they're overplaying their hand and being far too negative about how Xbox will perform. The Xbox One sold 98.67% of what the Switch did, they were all talking like it was going to be horribly down. "No Xbox One X release to lean on", "Pokemon and Smash are coming it doesn't stand a chance", shit like that.

18,000 units for the whole of the United States is such a small amount it could almost be considered within a margin of error. I also said Xbox One generally sells within 90%+ of the PS4, it sold 91% of what the PS4 did and they were acting like I was crazy, even Lynux was.

In a vaccuum, you're right, it's very close.  So long as no other regions exist other than America, you can cling to the "yeah it's last place, but only just" and it is fully justified.

Congratulation, you come closer to getting a win than any other time in the last year.

Just now, McWickedSmawt85 said:

In a vaccuum, you're right, it's very close.  So long as no other regions exist other than America, you can cling to the "yeah it's last place, but only just" and it is fully justified.

Congratulation, you come closer to getting a win than any other time in the last year.

NPD is a vaccuum you fucking idiot, and NPD is the conversation at hand. There you go just like Gooberson drawing outside of the lines, you guys have no ability to stay on point in conversations, you always drag in the external. 

4 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

This is something you need to stop doing and it's actually pissing me off. If we're talking NPD keep it fucking NPD, if we're talking regionally keep it regionally and if we're talking globally keep it globally. You mesh all this shit together and convolute every conversation by drumming up things said and actions taking which are not relevant to the specific instance. This is why all of these talks always devolve into some tangent induced confusing shitshow because you can't stay on point in a conversation, you always bring up a bunch of other things.

Reign it in. 

Retard you're the one who confused my WW predictions with NPD predictions :mj:

You spew so much outlandish claims you're confusing your own self. 

NPD played out just like I said.  Not my fault you confused that with the huge WW numbers for Oct - Dec that im expecting. 

Sticking to NPD... you were 100% wrong.  XB1 was down and Switch is up, point blank. 

Edited by Goukosan
Just now, Goukosan said:

Retard you're the one who confused my WW predictions with NPD predictions :mj:

You spew so much outlandish claims you're confusing your own self. 

NPD played out just like I said.  Not my fault you confused that with the huge WW numbers for Oct - Dec that's Im expecting 

It played out like you said in the most basic sense of the words, position only. You probably thought Xbox One was going to sell like 1 million or sub that and the Switch would be at like 1.5 million or something, just like all of the retards on Era. That predictions thread is fucking hilarious, everyone low balling Xbox to the high hills and yet I stayed vigilant and knew it would be extremely close predicting Xbox edging it out with second place, it almost happened. You didn't expect this, I knew it would be close, you thought it was going to be a landslide for the Switch. Like I said before "this is no win", you got lucky beyond words.

1 minute ago, DynamiteCop! said:

It played out like you said in the most basic sense of the words, position only. You probably thought Xbox One was going to sell like 1 million or sub that and the Switch would be at like 1.5 million or something, just like all of the retards on Era. That predictions thread is fucking hilarious, everyone low balling Xbox to the high hills and yet I stayed vigilant and knew it would be extremely close predicting Xbox edging it out with second place, it almost happened. You didn't expect this, I knew it would be close, you thought it was going to be a landslide for the Switch. Like I said before "this is no win", you got lucky beyond words.

"probably" :sabu: .... you damn well know you just made up that claim about me so you threw in a "probably".. lmfao. 

Bro you predicted Switch to be last for Nov NPD - wrong. 

You predicted XB1 to be 2nd - wrong. 

You predicted Switch to be down YOY NPD - wrong. 

You predicted Xbox1 to be up YOY - wrong. 

You predicted Xbox to be  hardware revenue leader for nov - wrong. 

You were wrong on ALL accounts. 

Stop conflating the WW shit for Oct to Nov with just Nov alone and trying to pass it off as if this result isn't a shock to you when in fact its EXACTLY OPPOSITE of what you proclaimed it would be. 

17 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

NPD is a vaccuum you fucking idiot, and NPD is the conversation at hand. There you go just like Gooberson drawing outside of the lines, you guys have no ability to stay on point in conversations, you always drag in the external. 

"Take it to the bank."

And_It's_Gone.jpg