Nov. NPD Results (PS4 #1, Switch #2, Xbox #3)

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

But the Walmart display cases.

X marks the flop boys! Come get it while it's hot!    *PC players please come to the head of the line

Posted Images

Just now, lynux3 said:

Do sheep even own Smash or Pokemon? I feel like I'm the only one who bought Pokemon.

I have Smash but not Pokemon. I might pick it up next year for my daughter’s bday present when it goes on sale. :] 

Just now, lynux3 said:

Do sheep even own Smash or Pokemon? I feel like I'm the only one who bought Pokemon.

I own Smash...... at least 6 of the SW posters on my friends list have Smash as well.

I see some of them playing Pokémon as well. 

but as far for myself... I've bought a Pokémon game in my life:mjpls:

I like how the lemmings are forgetting one important thing:

They had a promotion in which they were selling Xbox One X for $400 AND they were giving away the biggest releease for PS4/XB, RDR2, for free.

Microsoft was literally THROWING as many discounts as possible along with a free game, and it was the BIGGEST hyped game of 2018.

And it still couldn't get them out of third place.

What do yo think that gap between #2 and #3 is going to look like in December when they AREN'T giving away RDR2, and they have no real discounts on the hardware?

And now the YoY percentage statistic is going to come back and bite the lemmings in the ass.  We are going to club them over the head with that statistic from this point forward............hope you guys enjoyed using it for those 8 months or so . LOL

4 hours ago, lynux3 said:

I held off buying Smash because i put it on my wish list for Christmas.  If I don't get it then, i'll just download it.  As for pokemon, i'm skipping this one since the mainline entry is just a year off, anyway.

Dyno now pretending to be happy that it sold so close to Switch when before he was all about there being no doubt Switch will come last, 'Nov is all about price and sales', 'Switch is no longer a hot holiday item', etc, etc. For this prediction to come true Xbox HAD to be above Switch (by a decent margin too) in Nov, because Dec doesn't have BF so price is less relevant and Switch has Smash. If anything it's possible Switch becomes no.1 for Nov/Dec now.

28 minutes ago, madmaltese said:

Dyno now pretending to be happy that it sold so close to Switch when before he was all about there being no doubt Switch will come last, 'Nov is all about price and sales', 'Switch is no longer a hot holiday item', etc, etc. For this prediction to come true Xbox HAD to be above Switch (by a decent margin too) in Nov, because Dec doesn't have BF so price is less relevant and Switch has Smash. If anything it's possible Switch becomes no.1 for Nov/Dec now.

2 hours ago, Quad Damage said:

https://www.gamespot.com/articles/xbox-one-s-and-x-bundles-are-100-off-us/1100-6463920/

$100 off + a free game

"we're a close third!"

:hest: 

:mj:

43 minutes ago, madmaltese said:

I had reason to believe that, look at the result, 18k is all that separated them when everyone was acting like Xbox One was going to perform poorly... 18k out of products selling into the millions..

I had faith the Xbox One was going to perform and it did just that. Even if it came in 3rd I still feel vindication, Switch had to fight tooth and nail to pass it and beat it by an inch with Pokemon AND Smash on the board.

Edited by DynamiteCop!
1 hour ago, DynamiteCop! said:

I had reason to believe that, look at the result, 18k is all that separated them when everyone was acting like Xbox One was going to perform poorly... 18k out of products selling into the millions..

I had faith the Xbox One was going to perform and it did just that. Even if it came in 3rd I still feel vindication, Switch had to fight tooth and nail to pass it and beat it by an inch with Pokemon AND Smash on the board.

Smash was not out during the November retard.  

You can compare the impact of Smash + Pokémon when you have both Nov and Dec NPD vs Xbox1 Nov and Dec.

Switch was up 75%, Xbox1 was down 3%....you were wrong but feel vindicated in being wrong? :sabu:

23 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Smash was not out during the November retard.  

You can compare the impact of Smash + Pokémon when you have both Nov and Dec NPD vs Xbox1 Nov and Dec.

Switch was up 75%, Xbox1 was down 3%....you were wrong but feel vindicated in being wrong? :sabu:

The game released 7 days into the following month just after end of November sales, Smash impacted that. There's been a Smash bundle with a limited edition dock that went on sale November 2nd.

Are you being this dumb right now... Really.. 

Edited by DynamiteCop!
9 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

The game released 7 days into the following month just after end of November sales, Smash impacted that. There's been a Smash bundle with a limited edition dock that went on sale November 2nd.

Are you being this dumb right now... Really.. 

You're back with the future sales shit :sabu:

That limited edition bundle costs 360 dollars and was limited release in Nov. 

As the insiders were saying all month when they the saw the data trends...Pokémon Let's go and the Pokemon bundle was driving hardware sales... full price sales. 

We posted that during Nov and that's when you went dull Damage control and tried to cut Pokémon's sales in half :mj:

The full effect of Smash will be in Dec, stop being an ass clown.

When Dec sales roll around you will be wrong again for the like 25th month in a row lmfao. 

1 minute ago, Goukosan said:

You're back with the future sales shit :sabu:

That limited edition bundle costs 360 dollars and was limited release in Nov. 

As the insiders were saying all month when they the saw the data trends...Pokémon Let's go and the Pokemon bundle was driving hardware sales... full price sales. 

We posted that during Nov and that's when you went dull Damage control and tried to cut Pokémon's sales in half :mj:

The full effect of Smash will be in Dec, stop being an ass clown.

When Dec sales roll around you will be wrong again for the like 25th month in a row lmfao. 

You are the dumbest human being alive, I swear you're legitimately autistic, shit just flying right over your head.

Did Smash have an impact on November sales, yes or no?

1 minute ago, DynamiteCop! said:

You are the dumbest human being alive, I swear you're legitimately autistic, shit just flying right over your head.

Did Smash have an impact on November sales, yes or no?

Hey Autistic Cop.... your dumbass just said in the thread that Switch had Both Pokémon and Smash ON BOARD and it barely beat Xbox1. 

Smash did not release in Nov so it wasn't on board....the FULL EFFECT ON Smash will be seen in the Dec sales.... when the game actually released. 

Why do you always try to do all these mental Gymnastics and make yourself look like a total ass clown?   

Jeezus

1 minute ago, Goukosan said:

Hey Autistic Cop.... your dumbass just said in the thread that Switch had Both Pokémon and Smash ON BOARD and it barely beat Xbox1. 

Smash did not release in Nov so it wasn't on board....the FULL EFFECT ON Smash will be seen in the Dec sales.... when the game actually released. 

Why do you always try to do all these mental Gymnastics and make yourself look like a total ass clown?   

Jeezus

Yes or no?

Just now, Jon2B said:

Newest console with the "best" exclusives and it sells 18k more than the DEADBOX w NO GAMES lol

lmfao sheep 

Xbox1 was on fire sales + 100 off + Free Red dead 2 and still sold less  than last year. 

Lemmings happy to come in last because MS had Xbox1 at bargain bin prices :sabu:

Just now, Goukosan said:

Xbox1 was on fire sales + 100 off + Free Red dead 2 and still sold less  than last year. 

Lemmings happy to come in last because MS had Xbox1 at bargain bin prices :sabu:

lmao gamepass had more impact that Smash and Pokémon LOL