Nov. NPD Results (PS4 #1, Switch #2, Xbox #3)

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

But the Walmart display cases.

X marks the flop boys! Come get it while it's hot!    *PC players please come to the head of the line

Posted Images

Just now, Jon2B said:

As bad as you pretend Xbox to sell and you come out with beating it by 18k. Youre embarrassing .  all console sales were insanely close. 

Yes they were close.... as I said it would be. 

Your boy Autistic Cop however was very Adamant that Switch would be down YOY and it won't come close to Xbox1 or PS4 and get CRUSHED. 

None of that happened.     Now he is trying to claim that Switch had both Pokémon and Smash in Nov... when Smash didn't release until Dec. 

Not only that... he also claimed that Pokémon and Smash Smash wouldn't sell.    Pokémon outsold COD and RDR2 at retail for november (hard copies) 

and Smash so far ia looking to have a 3 million opening in Dec. 

Basically.... DynamiteCop was wrong on all accounts as per usual. 

2 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Your boy Autistic Cop however was very Adamant that Switch would be down YOY and it won't come close to Xbox1 or PS4 and get CRUSHED. 

None of that happened.     Now he is trying to claim that Switch had both Pokémon and Smash in Nov... when Smash didn't release until Dec. 

Not only that... he also claimed that Pokémon and Smash Smash wouldn't sell.    Pokémon outsold COD and RDR2 at retail for november (hard copies) 

Well idc about any of that cause im not him. 

Just now, Goukosan said:

I can't even argue with you, it's impossible. How can I possibly argue with someone that twists everything I say, mixes shit together, and misrepresents what I've actually said.

This would be fun if you actually harbored legitimate points but you thrive on lies and deception. It's boring, annoying and pathetic.

1 minute ago, DynamiteCop! said:

I can't even argue with you, it's impossible. How can I possibly argue with someone that twists everything I say, mixes shit together, and misrepresents what I've actually said.

This would be fun if you actually harbored legitimate points but you thrive on lies and deception. It's boring, annoying and pathetic.

I must say.... for someone who always speaks in absolutes with his claims... and for someone who is always adamant and outlandish about his claims. 

When your claims and predictions turn out to be wrong... you always turn into a chicken shit and run away from those same claims you made. 

At least be man enough take the L and move on.  You're such a lil bitch. :mj:

Just now, Goukosan said:

I must say.... for someone who always speaks in absolutes with his claims... and for someone who is always adamant and outlandish about his claims. 

When your claims and predictions turn out to be wrong... you always turn into a chicken shit and run away from those same claims you made. 

At least be man enough take the L and move on.  You're such a lil bitch. :mj:

That's not what is happening, at all. I'm done with you. No matter what I say, no matter how clear, no matter how much clarification I provide, no matter the amount of reiteration... you twist that shit all the fuck up.

You warp it so much, and you warp my following responses that it's impossible to maintain any coherence in a conversation or argument. I have to defend what I've said at every turn because you take it, mix it up with other things I've said and spin it off into the forum completely different than it left my keyboard.

You're not an honest person, you're not a good person, you're shallow, deceitful and manipulative.

Just now, DynamiteCop! said:

That's not what is happening, at all. I'm done with you. No matter what I say, no matter how clear, no matter how much clarification I provide, no matter the amount of reiteration... you twist that shit all the fuck up.

You warp it so much, and you warp my following responses that it's impossible to maintain any coherence in a conversation or argument. I have to defend what I've said at every turn because you take it, mix it up with other things I've said and spin it off into the forum completely different than it left my keyboard.

You're not an honest person, you're not a good person, you're shallow, deceitful and manipulative.

Did you not say that Switch would be down YOY? 

Did you not say Xbox1 be up YOY and would outsell Switch "take it to the bank"? 

Did you not say that this "side" Pokémon game wouldn't sell like a mainline Pokemon game....

and when it did sell like a mainline game..... YOU RAN FROM YOUR CLAIMS and you tried all manner of damage control from claiming it's sales from the future... to saying sales should be divided in two. 

Did you not say that there was no Hype for Smash and that it won't sell as well as the previous Smash games?   

are you seriously bitching out again and running from those claims? :interesting:

You have NO SPINE. 

22 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Did you not say that Switch would be down YOY? 

Did you not say Xbox1 be up YOY and would outsell Switch "take it to the bank"? 

Did you not say that this "side" Pokémon game wouldn't sell like a mainline Pokemon game....

and when it did sell like a mainline game..... YOU RAN FROM YOUR CLAIMS and you tried all manner of damage control from claiming it's sales from the future... to saying sales should be divided in two. 

Did you not say that there was no Hype for Smash and that it won't sell as well as the previous Smash games?   

are you seriously bitching out again and running from those claims? :interesting:

You have NO SPINE. 

• I said globally it would be down, that has no relevance to NPD. I never said it would be down for NPD. That's you twisting and mixing shit up.
  • I said Xbox One is up YoY because it is, I didn't say it would be up for NPD. I said it would outsell Switch. Again twisting and mixing.
  • You said Pokemon games sell 16-18 million, I said this side piece game wouldn't do those numbers and the games that did those numbers were on a system with 50-60 million in circulation. I never even discussed its initial sales. That's you twisting what I said to your benefit.
  • Smash is selling but there is no hype for the game, aside from sales the only talk coming out from that game are its poor online functions and ways to cheat character acquisition. No one is really talking about the game itself. Also not selling as well as previous games doesn't mean there's some time limit attached to it, it doesn't mean its front loaded sales, it means LTD. It won't do as well.

You're cancer. I know exactly what I have and have not said, and the bulk of what you represent me as having said isn't accurate.

Edited by DynamiteCop!
11 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:
  • I said globally it would be down, that has no relevance to NPD. I never said it would be down for NPD. That's you twisting and mixing shit up.
  • I said Xbox One is up YoY because it is, I didn't say it would be up for NPD. I said it would outsell Switch. Again twisting and mixing.
  • You said Pokemon games sell 16-18 million, I said this side piece game wouldn't do those numbers and the games that did those numbers were on a system with 50-60 million in circulation. I never even discussed its initial sales. That's you twisting what I said to your benefit.
  • Smash is selling but there is no hype for the game, aside from sales the only talk coming out from that game are its poor online functions and ways to cheat character acquisition. No one is really talking about the game itself. Also not selling as well as previous games doesn't mean there's some time limit attached to it, it doesn't mean its front loaded sales, it means LTD. It won't do as well.

You're cancer.

Bro you are a bitch for real. 

You been claiming all year that Switch will be down in NPD and WW. 

Guess what you are wrong on BOTH ACCOUNTS. 

Xbox1 is not up YOY in Nov NPD like you claimed it would..... its down 3%.

With Pokémon, the claim that it WON'T SELL WAS your claim and currently selling at a Main line pace. 

That Smash paragraph is hilarious.... Smash can potentially have the HIGHEST LAUNCH OF ALL TIME FOR AN EXCLUSIVE GAME.   It's tracking on that pace.... it could beat that or get close. 

Yet your dumbass is in here saying the game has no hype.  :sabu:

Edited by Goukosan
10 hours ago, Goukosan said:

Speaking of the Smash effect.   

Prepare your anus for December @DynamiteCop!:lupe:

Benji - So that 3 million+ Smash December coming.....

Benji - 

Question at this point is if Smash can be your new number 1 biggest launch month ever for an exclusive

and that's before you include digital.

@DynamiteCop!

Smash has no hype guiz :grimaceleft:

24 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Bro you are a bitch for real. 

You been claiming all year that Switch will be down in NPD and WW. 

Guess what you are wrong on BOTH ACCOUNTS. 

Xbox1 is not up YOY in Nov NPD like you claimed it would..... its down 3%.

With Pokémon, the claim that it WON'T SELL WAS your claim and currently selling at a Main line pace. 

That Smash paragraph is hilarious.... Smash can potentially have the HIGHEST LAUNCH OF ALL TIME FOR AN EXCLUSIVE GAME.   It's tracking on that pace.... it could beat that or get close. 

Yet your dumbass is in here saying the game has no hype.  :sabu:

You're still doing it just as I said, you're wasting my time.

Just now, DynamiteCop! said:

I stand by what I've said, I don't stand by what you've manipulated what I've said into. 

You're the littlest Bitch in SW history...running away from your claims. 

Bbbut I never said Switch would be down in NPD :awww:

Bro... everyone saw you saying that all fucking year long :sabu:

4 hours ago, DynamiteCop! said:

I had reason to believe that, look at the result, 18k is all that separated them when everyone was acting like Xbox One was going to perform poorly... 18k out of products selling into the millions..

I had faith the Xbox One was going to perform and it did just that. Even if it came in 3rd I still feel vindication, Switch had to fight tooth and nail to pass it and beat it by an inch with Pokemon AND Smash on the board.

You're embarrassing yourself man. Everything you said indicated a prediction for an OBVIOUS Xbox win (over switch). In sporting terms it's like you predicted a 30 point win in NFL game and now come here and say shit like you're feeling vindicated cause you lost by a field goal :D We all saw you go on and on and on about why you were certain Switch would be last, especially in Nov. BF and Nov in general is all about sales and price point, there was no doubt that PS4 and Xbox would sell given the crazy deals that they had, you mentioned continuously a litany of reasons Switch wouldn't do the same (No proper deal, most expensive, no longer a new item, no RDR2 or big 3rd party games, etc etc). The fact that it actually beat X1 and came decently close to PS4 in Nov is crazy. 75% up YoY in Nov in incredibly good and again complete opposite to what you said. Just take the L and move on. 

Just now, madmaltese said:

You're embarrassing yourself man. Everything you said indicated a prediction for an OBVIOUS Xbox win (over switch). In sporting terms it's like you predicted a 30 point win in NFL game and now come here and say shit like you're feeling vindicated cause you lost by a field goal :D We all saw you go on and on and on about why you were certain Switch would be last, especially in Nov. BF and Nov in general is all about sales and price point, there was no doubt that PS4 and Xbox would sell given the crazy deals that they had, you mentioned continuously a litany of reasons Switch wouldn't do the same (No proper deal, most expensive, no longer a new item, no RDR2 or big 3rd party games, etc etc). The fact that it actually beat X1 and came decently close to PS4 in Nov is crazy. 75% up YoY in Nov in incredibly good and again complete opposite to what you said. Just take the L and move on. 

@DynamiteCop! :mj:

9 minutes ago, madmaltese said:

It's like you guys have selective reading ability. You latch onto certain things I say while ignoring other things entirely. How convenient of you.

Kv4KP14.png

What happened? Oh yeah, a sale bundle with MK8. :camby: This is what happens when you guys have an agenda, you let things you can use against me fill space in your head but things that will work against you slip through the cracks as if it was never typed out. 

Edited by DynamiteCop!