My Xcluded Purchase

3 minutes ago, Team 2019 said:

It's on three platforms, even with all the Phil flights to Japan. Its one of three pillar Square Enix franchises. This is the same insult when Resonance of Fate was lead on 360, and The Last Remnant was a 360 exclusive. Now the remasters are PS4 exclusives. 

Xbox 360 has a presence in Japan, Xbox One doesn't. If Xbox One had a Japanese presence these games would be for it as well in Japan and localized externally. The only reason these games even happen externally is due entirely to their sales viability internally. 

2 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

Xbox 360 has a presence in Japan, Xbox One doesn't. If Xbox One had a Japanese presence these games would be for it as well in Japan and localized externally. The only reason these games even happen externally is due entirely to their sales viability internally. 

No. It shows XBox doesn't even have worldwide appeal. 

All those niche JRPGs, SRPGs, horror games, niche visual novels etc get the most sales from the West. Not Japan. 

1 minute ago, Team 2019 said:

No. It shows XBox doesn't even have worldwide appeal. 

All those niche JRPGs, SRPGs, horror games, niche visual novels etc get the most sales from the West. Not Japan. 

I know they get most sales in the west, but they're not going to develop for something which has no presence internally. I mean in North America the Xbox One is only a few million units behind the PS4 yet the games come here localized and all for PS4 in NTSC standard. They're hard to support what has no support in their own country. 

12 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

I know they get most sales in the west, but they're not going to develop for something which has no presence internally. I mean in North America the Xbox One is only a few million units behind the PS4 yet the games come here localized and all for PS4 in NTSC standard. They're hard to support what has no support in their own country. 

They got enough of a presence to all get physical releases on PS4 and Switch, and the Steam/Epic storefront justifies a PC version. Is XBox so pathetic it can't even get a digital only release. 

The game is fucking godly. Best JRPGs in decades. Even excellent games like Persona 5 and Valkyria Chronicles 4 aren't as good. Although I preferred the story/characters in those games, gameplay wise DQXI is just better.

107 hours for the plat and I don't regret any minute of it. In comparison, I was begging for P5 to end when I hit the 80+ hours mark.

39 minutes ago, SheepKilla said:

You don't have a blue and red box of joy like I do, Jon. :scsa:

I have the superior version of DQ, now. You have the inferior version, at some point in the future :reg: