My Xcluded Purchase

Octopath is great.  Solid 8/10 game with a surprising lack of bullshit, likable characters, and a great little battle system that's not too simple and not too complex.  Enjoy.

On ‎2018‎-‎12‎-‎15 at 1:06 AM, McWickedSmawt85 said:

Link?

Imagine being exciting for a massively inferior port when you have the ability to play the superior version , now.

lmfao sheep 

8 hours ago, Jon2B said:

Imagine being exciting for a massively inferior port when you have the ability to play the superior version , now.

lmfao sheep 

Imagine being excited for 5tate of Decay 2. :scust:

On 2018-12-15 at 1:06 AM, McWickedSmawt85 said:

Link?

https://www.jp.square-enix.com/jf19/stage/

The presentation on the game will be streamed on Sat the 22nd and in Japanese.   The link above has the YouTube streaming link. 

Deliver a follow-up report of Nintendo Switch ™ software "Dragon Quest XI Passing through Time S" officially decided to be released, along with series-born parents, Yuji Horii, Okamoto producer and Uchikawa Director! 
A pecial guest may also appear !?

4 minutes ago, Jon2B said:

So ? I play games I'm interested in .

Hey... I agree... there is nothing wrong with that. 

It's just funny seeing you do the same thing that for years you made fun of other people doing... playing console games on PC. 

16 minutes ago, Jon2B said:

It's also funny seeing you make sales threads everyday when sales didn't matter when wiiu sold 13 million :reg:

Sales did matter.. hence Wiiu was a flop. 

You lemmings love to make dumbass sales claims (Switch will stop selling after Oddessy, it fell off a cliff, Smash won't sell etc)....

but when the data comes out you guys turn into crying little bitches... "why are u talking about sales though" :awww:

Edited by Goukosan
On 2018-12-18 at 1:18 PM, Jon2B said:

So sheep admitted the wiiu was a sales flop? Now sure , then ? No way .

It was full on damage control mode .

I've been calling the Wii U a massive pile of shit since forever.

3 hours ago, Team 2019 said:

Black Hand aside I don't think anyone ever really defended the Wii U that much. Though as always sheep were pretending it was some sort of untapped hardware powerhouse. 

That's technically true.  It was untapped because nobody made games for it other than Nintendo because it was a massive pile of shit.