I can't decide what has the worse Battle System, Xenoblade 2 or FFXV

FFXV -  Press circle to win. Spam revive on your retard comrades that you can't control. 

Xenoblade - Here is a slow ass MMO combat system that takes forever to kill something with ghetto recharge timers, and MMO position/stance dance... In slow motion. 

God JRPGs are so fucked. Where is the fun and pacing of the pre PS360 era. 

1 hour ago, Team 2019 said:

FFXV -  Press circle to win. Spam revive on your retard comrades that you can't control. 

Xenoblade - Here is a slow ass MMO combat system that takes forever to kill something with ghetto recharge timers, and MMO position/stance dance... In slow motion. 

God JRPGs are so fucked. Where is the fun and pacing of the pre PS360 era. 

Its in Dragons Quest. You know this.

FFXV's combat isn't bad, it just needs some more variety to its moves and mechanics.

The Xenoblade series is just terrible. Awful MMO quality combat. The massive hitboxes and detached feeling it gives you is just lame, you spam the hotkeys and watch the clunky animations and transitions play out, just like the average MMO.

Edited by Twinblade

ffxv has quite an action packed and fun to watch and do fighting system. maybe because you're retarded, you just hold circle? I press it, and I use dodge, and parry, and switch weapons, and warp strike. I also use command skills like penetrate to lower defenses, and spamming healing items is a fail. 

5 hours ago, Goukosan said:

Xenoblade 2 combat isn't slow... wtf. 

Did you you not know how to chain and link combos? lol 

Nah, it's slow.  It doesn't speed up until much later when you've gotten through a lot of the tutorials and such.  Compared to Xenoblade Wii, the system is a slog.

10 hours ago, Twinblade said:

FFXV's combat isn't bad, it just needs some more variety to its moves and mechanics.

The Xenoblade series is just terrible. Awful MMO quality combat. The massive hitboxes and detached feeling it gives you is just lame, you spam the hotkeys and watch the clunky animations and transitions play out, just like the average MMO.

No FFXV combat was dumb as fuck. One of the most shallow game I ever played and I got S ranks in pretty much all fights, doing the same patterns for 60+ hours. The game requires 0 skills nor thoughts. Absolute trash.

2 hours ago, Ramza said:

No FFXV combat was dumb as fuck. One of the most shallow game I ever played and I got S ranks in pretty much all fights, doing the same patterns for 60+ hours. The game requires 0 skills nor thoughts. Absolute trash.

lol no you didn't. you have to spam so  many techniques to get an S rank in offence. The ranks are arbitrary. You don't know SHIT, which is why you didn't respond to my post. You also forgot link strikes and doing more damage coming in from behind.

5 hours ago, kokujin said:

lol no you didn't. you have to spam so  many techniques to get an S rank in offence. The ranks are arbitrary. You don't know SHIT, which is why you didn't respond to my post. You also forgot link strikes and doing more damage coming in from behind.

Striking opponent in the back for massive damage, such deep gameplay. :tom:

I did get S ranks in almost every fight. Sit your stupid ass down.

I thought it was Aza speaking.  Too bad man. You just weren't happy to.control ffxv.  I was thrilled to just play it. Drive around, catch cutscenes, see how freaking preddy it is, i forgave it came out choppy and unsure of what genre or game it was.  A sequel w the same engine, and better focus on a driven campaign will be glorious!!

1 minute ago, kokujin said:

I thought it was Aza speaking.  Too bad man. You just weren't happy to.control ffxv.  I was thrilled to just play it. Drive around, catch cutscenes, see how freaking preddy it is, i forgave it came out choppy and unsure of what genre or game it was.  A sequel w the same engine, and better focus on a driven campaign will be glorious!!

That's fine but don't try to sell me FFXV as some kind of super deep gameplay.

7 hours ago, Ramza said:

Watching 2, 3, 4 party link strikes, and how they differ based on who you pair with, and sorry but how seamlessly they happen while gaming is enough to make any true gamer cream cum their pants in appreciation.  You just bitter/don't care.  Nor know the technical feat it takes to design that.  Tldr: you are not a fan. 

Just now, kokujin said:

Watching 2, 3, 4 party link strikes, and how they differ based on who you pair with, and sorry but how seamlessly they happen while gaming is enough to make any true gamer cream cum their pants in appreciation.  You just bitter/don't care.  Nor know the technical feat it takes to design that.  Tldr: you are not a fan. 

:| They practically teleport to a canned animation and it looks silly %90 of the time.

Lol at you being impressed by that. You need to play more games, Mr. true gamer.

another complexity of the winning Final Fantasy XV fighting system.  Shell-shock recovery!!    Maybe you held circle and spammed potions and pheonix downs.  You know you can fight enemies underleveld?

I fought a mooze lvl 65 at lvl 18-22.  I fought the knight nights at lvl 14 when they were mid 20s.  I do wish attacks following impervious did more damage, or link parries did a lot more damage, or there were multipliers, real ones, every air step you did or the longer you stayed in the air,

but the game has to work for casualized trash like you, Ramza.  It just has to.