I just bit the bullet and bought SSBU.

2 minutes ago, Ike said:

Do you have a Pro controller or get the GCN controller adapter? I can’t imagine playing Smash with the joy cons unless out of necessity and desperation. 

I have a wired PowerA controller. It works pretty well with all games. 

4 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

Was there a patch that improved the input lag or something? :wonder: 

idk about input lag but the patch improved the online ping issues as well as some other things. Hopefully it means more patches are to come soon in the future. 

33 minutes ago, Ike said:

Smash online will never work as long as Nintendo doesn’t invest in dedicated servers.

Are you talking about lag? If so, dedicated servers can still lag like p2p. 

The problem boils down to just 2 things: 1) People's internet connection quality, and 2) how close they are to each other.

For #1, If some guy is running 56k internet with a hamster wheel, the game will be a powerpoint pres for everyone. There's no way to avoid that.  For #2, playing with people only in your geographical region will reduce lag. 

Also, playing 1v1 only might help and not modes with more players. The less players, the less chance of a lagger. 

4 hours ago, SheepKilla said:

Are you talking about lag? If so, dedicated servers can still lag like p2p. 

The problem boils down to just 2 things: 1) People's internet connection quality, and 2) how close they are to each other.

:|:DOh wow did you think of that all by yourself? You smart. You must get the big bucks. 

I hate people who communicate like you. 

5 minutes ago, kokujin said:

:|:DOh wow did you think of that all by yourself? You smart. You must get the big bucks. 

I hate people who communicate like you. 

Well, I am on my way to becoming a millionaire while you're minimum wage. :fatcruise: 

Edited by SheepKilla

Have fun playing in single player. :D   How much did it cost? 80?  I'm sure Nintendo is happy and your additional. purchase will just encourage them not to EVER fix their online because idiots will continue to to put up with their incompetence. 

I could understand going out to buy the fully functional game but to go out and pay full price for a game that doesn't work very well online and which the game should heavily rely on?  :tom:

I'm sure they could invest money into their online but why should they?  Stupid saps will buy their broken online games anyway. :D 

Edited by S#$@%^i
4 minutes ago, S#$@%^i said:

Have fun playing in single player. :D   How much did it cost? 80?  I'm sure Nintendo is happy and your additional. purchase will just encourage them not to EVER fix their online because idiots will continue to to put up with their incompetence. 

I could understand going out to buy the fully functional game but to go out and pay full price for a game that doesn't work very well online and which the game should heavily rely on?  :tom:

Fallout76 is being advertised by MS and you’re talking about a game that’s fully functional. :cruise: 

Also, how’s paying $60 for online for Six of Thieves and 5tate of Decay online? :mj: 

Edited by Ike
4 minutes ago, S#$@%^i said:

I'm sure they could invest money into their online but why should they?  Stupid saps with buy their games anyway. :D 

Since when do Switch games cost 80? :D 

6 minutes ago, SheepKilla said:

Since when do Switch games cost 80? :D 

Well I live in Canada and Smash costs $79.99 + tax which comes to almost $90 CAD.  If you're paying in US currency then it's still $59 plus tax.  It's a full priced game.  But in countries like Canada where games cost a minimum $79.99 + $10 additional tax and which used to cost $59 to $69 just a few years ago, you start to wonder if $100 is worth the price of Smash.  Broken online?  They can keep it.  And to top it off, Nintendo barely ever drops the price on their games. lol.. Why should I own this console?

Edited by S#$@%^i
1 minute ago, S#$@%^i said:

Well I live in Canada and Smash costs $79.99 + tax which comes to almost $90 CAD.  If you're paying in US currency then it's still $59 plus tax.  It's a full priced game.  But in countries like Canada where games cost a minimum $79.99 + $10 additional tax and which used to cost $59 to $69 just a few years ago, you start to wonder if $100 is worth the price of Smash.

:fatcruise:That's called "the inferior" premium

Just now, SheepKilla said:

:fatcruise:That's called "the inferior" premium

Shut the fuck up.  Canada is the most superior country in the world.  We legalized weed.  Fuck nintendo and it's broken games.  We want power so Canadians are mostly known as lemmings.  The few on here that are other factions are the oddities but most Canadians are lemmings, trust me. :juggle: 

Just now, S#$@%^i said:

Shut the fuck up.  Canada is the most superior country in the world.  We legalized weed.  Fuck nintendo and it's broken games.  We want power so Canadians are mostly known as lemmings.  The few on here that are other factions are the oddities but most Canadians are lemmings, trust me. :juggle: 

I remember you were a normal IQ poster, and then suddenly went full Jimbo. Legalizing weed is not a good thing :reg: 

2 minutes ago, SheepKilla said:

I remember you were a normal IQ poster, and then suddenly went full Jimbo. Legalizing weed is not a good thing :reg: 

I disagree.   Legalizing marijuana is just fine.  It makes people more creative.  People in jobs that require them to think up solutions or troubleshoot things helps them come up with creative solutions.

I've read that it can also get people off harder drugs.  If they start smoking marijuana regularly it can prevent them from dying from a potential future opioid overdose had they continued on harder drugs.

Edited by S#$@%^i