Vine co-founder Colin Kroll dead at 35

46 minutes ago, S#$@%^i said:

35. successufl youtube man comes into money.  Of course. Sad shit but, I'm not empatethic. Nikkas gotta know drugs and too much of them will ruin their lives. You are runniing too far away from chasing happiness sober. Which actually provides you with the most long-lasting happiness. 

5 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

I deleted all the posts with those pictures. I know you run the forum cooke, but randomly posting that stuff shouldn't be acceptable even for you. If you disagree then you can remove my abilty to delete posts.

DUDE. what a fucking baller move. thanks I agree.

BUT you deleted one of my posts too. :shock:

it's ok man.

Edited by kaz
  • Haha 1
8 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

My bad, but it looks like quote chains retain the content of the original post even if it gets deleted so the picture was still visible.

No. It's ok. I was quoting one of these pictures and I told cooke I didn't like it. You did the right thing. Thanks.

ok I should add putting pictures in spoilers with an explicit warning is a thing on the internet. That was my original post. Without that it's just a dick move.

Edited by kaz
20 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

I deleted all the posts with those pictures. I know you run the forum cooke, but randomly posting that stuff shouldn't be acceptable even for you. If you disagree then you can remove my abilty to delete posts.

:monkas:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1