Sam Harris closes his Patreon account following a slew of deplatformings

1 minute ago, Cookester15 said:

I read a business insider article today that called Dave Rubin as right wing lol. He's a liberal 100%. He was a young turks host lmao. And he's gay and for gay marriage. Yup total nazi 

No haven't you heard these are alt right nazi sympathizers disguising as "classic liberals". 

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yes. The crux of your argument is that it's a publicity stunt. I was just pointing out that the subscription offering isn't new.   Leaving Patreon is absolutely a sacrifice.   An

Jehurey posts look a lot like getagrip posts

48 minutes ago, roflpwnedz said:

:D still hasn't learned

Oh and before jerry takes that ^ as support for sam harris or whatever logic fail he comes up with next, I've never listened to him and I don't really care enough to. 

I don't need to classify you as a sam harris supporter.

In fact, the initial classification I assign to most people is that they're just butthurt about me. lol

That's why Vini is posting, that is why Cooke is posting about me.

1 hour ago, jehurey said:

I don't need to classify you as a sam harris supporter.

In fact, the initial classification I assign to most people is that they're just butthurt about me. lol

That's why Vini is posting, that is why Cooke is posting about me.

that-face-you-make-when-your-gender-is-responsible-for-22972916.png

• Haha 1
17 hours ago, Vini said:

Lmao this guy calling others freaks and then posting resetera level idiocy

I'll take "what is hyperbole" for $400, Trebek.

11 hours ago, Cookester15 said:

Patreon has lost 12.5% of their patrons so far because of this

Business Insider: Top Patreon creators, of the 'Intellectual Dark Web,' say they’re launching an alternate crowdfunding platform not 'susceptible to arbitrary censorship'.
https://www.businessinsider.com/jordan-peterson-says-hell-launch-patreon-alternative-before-christmas-2018-12

Because this worked wonders for Voat and Gab. :cruise:

13 hours ago, Vini said:

These social media corporations are effectively prolivatizing free speech.

Fuck that noise

If by "noise" you mean your very own bullshit.........then yeah.

No, they're not privitizing free speech............they're not disconnecting your internet, are they?

Go find another social network............go find another video streaming host site.

That's like saying you are ENTITLED to selling your product at Walmart and Amazon, and they can't reject you. I'm pretty sure they can.

1 hour ago, HolyAx said:

More and more people got o Subscribestar, that russian made Patreaon. It would be neat if most right wingers move there and Pateron beocmes mostyl left wing.

Fuck anything Russian though there's no way they're not beholden to the government in some way. 

Am I missing something here?

Are there no right-wing web page buildiers? Right-wing programmers who can setup payment processing systems? Database administrators?

And investors to pay for it upfront for the manpower and for the cost of hosting the servers?

Are right-wingers COMPLETELY unable to use this "internet" thing??????? While we're at it......do they need help wiping their ass, by any chance?

19 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Are there no right-wing web page buildiers? Right-wing programmers who can setup payment processing systems? Database administrators?

And investors to pay for it upfront for the manpower and for the cost of hosting the servers?

Are right-wingers COMPLETELY unable to use this "internet" thing??????? While we're at it......do they need help wiping their ass, by any chance?

Lol anything right of pyscho far left nutbars is "right wing" 

36 minutes ago, Cookester15 said:

Lol anything right of pyscho far left nutbars is "right wing" 

Notice how you are actually trying to deviate away from the points I was making.

Probably because you know I am making good points, but are looking for petty ways to just try and dismiss that talking point.

I noticed.

11 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Notice how you are actually trying to deviate away from the points I was making.

Probably because you know I am making good points, but are looking for petty ways to just try and dismiss that talking point.

I noticed.

Because I don't know the answer to your question nor do I care enough to find out. I'm sure there are "right wing" Web developers out there. Yes "right wingers" can use the internet, they seem to be a hell of a lot better at making memes than lefties :npc:

8 minutes ago, Cookester15 said:

Because I don't know the answer to your question nor do I care enough to find out. I'm sure there are "right wing" Web developers out there. Yes "right wingers" can use the internet, they seem to be a hell of a lot better at making memes than lefties :npc:

Those were.rhetorical questions..........and you know they were rhetorical questions meant to highlight a point.

That's why I proceeded to say that they were me "making a point" rather than saying they were me "asking questions."

Why are you pretending to play dumb, like as if you are stalling?

And now you wanted to bring up memes? Was that supposed to be your way of trying to bring down the "lefties" a peg? lol

6 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Those were.rhetorical questions..........and you know they were rhetorical questions meant to highlight a point.

That's why I proceeded to say that they were me "making a point" rather than saying they were me "asking questions."

Why are you pretending to play dumb, like as if you are stalling?

And now you wanted to bring up memes? Was that supposed to be your way of trying to bring down the "lefties" a peg? lol

:npc: 

18 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Don't get upset because I'm hitting the nail on the head.  Let me know when you actually have something to say instead of devising a cool zinger about da libs.

:npc:

6 hours ago, jehurey said:

Most if not all entrepreneurs are left wing by nature.