Lol I love how

Lol I love how

Lol I love how

Lol I love how

Lol I love how

Lol I love how

Lol I love how

Lol I love how

There's a reason why that's the best criticism you can come up with.

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yes. The crux of your argument is that it's a publicity stunt. I was just pointing out that the subscription offering isn't new.   Leaving Patreon is absolutely a sacrifice.   An

Jehurey posts look a lot like getagrip posts

1 minute ago, Cookester15 said:

I'm not going to read your wall of texts. I don't care enough 

You weren't responding to a post that was a wall of text.

You were responding to this:

22 minutes ago, jehurey said:

lol i love how these guys have now trying to say that they've "won" the battle of ideas because they're being "de-platformed" lol

It is pretty funny when you have liberals have to explain to other people how free-market capitalism and privately owned networks work.

of course.......liberals don't really need to explain that, these people already know these principles, they're just trying to play dumb and pretend to be victims.

Its their preferred state.

Well............"respond" isn't the proper nomenclature. You were pathetically trying to dismiss.

1 minute ago, Vini said:

The most fragile egos need the biggest shields 

Cool calendar quote, bro.

Maybe you should've been thinking about that when your typed your post in the politics thread last night that was purely meant to make yourself feel better. lol

31 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Nah, you bounced when I debunked your theory of where his main source of revenue comes from.

You didn't even know the podcast was free. You argue from a point of complete ignorance and intellectually dishonesty and anytime somebody doesn't want to deal with that you claim victory. Go ahead, I don't care. You won.

4 minutes ago, Hot Sauce said:

You didn't even know the podcast was free. You argue from a point of complete ignorance and intellectually dishonesty and anytime somebody doesn't want to deal with that you claim victory. Go ahead, I don't care. You won.

No, you are trying to use that as a way out of the argument and dismiss everything else I typed.

And let me explain to you why that is the WORSE CASE SCENARIO, Hot Sauce.

Because you attempting to avoid admitting where you are wrong, and simply point to one thing and declare everything invalid is essentially the same dishonesty you are accusing me of.

For someone who clearly likes to think that they are "above" me in these respects...............you are doing the very thing you THINK I do.

.............and...........I'm............noticing. (That's the worse part, because that's going to make things much worse for you down the road).

Edited by jehurey
2 minutes ago, Hot Sauce said:

:|

Because whatever holier-than-thou attitude you have when trying to argue against me, just flew out the window.

......and for what? because you got peeved that I made a snide comment about Sam Harris not really being the martyr he was trying to make himself to believe.

I already know that you were attempting a forced argument from this moment:

On 2018-12-17 at 11:19 AM, Hot Sauce said:

The subscription service on his website predates his usage of Patreon.

On 2018-12-17 at 11:20 AM, jehurey said:

So.......my comment still applies?:patrice:Would he have left Patreon if he didn't have any other payment acceptance method?

On 2018-12-17 at 12:47 PM, Hot Sauce said:

I read it as you implying it was some new thing that he put up prior to making the announcement.

On 2018-12-17 at 12:51 PM, jehurey said:

So.........my comment still applies no matter HOW you would interpret it?:patrice:

If anything my response (which was a fair response, and letting you off the hook easily) caused you to expand into more forced arguments.

At that point, I had to shut those down.

4 minutes ago, Hot Sauce said:

:|

Listen, you don't have to respond. But you have lost all credibility to tell me that I argue in a disingenuous way.

When you tried that little sentence by sentence breakdown into 6-7 mini-arguments........you are essentially GishGalluping.

You know this.

And now you're trying to lecture me about how to be intellectually honest when arguing something?

If you don't want to admit it, that's fine. But it doesn't stop the fact that it happened, and I noticed.  Yes, I know another blank smiley is coming.

2 hours ago, Cookester15 said:

Lol I love how

Lol I love how

Lol I love how

Lol I love how

Lol I love how

Lol I love how

Lol I love how

Lol I love how

Lol I love how

Lol I love how

Lol I love how

Lol I love how

Lol I love how

Lol I love how

Lol I love how

Lol I love how

Lol I love how

Lol I love how

Lol I love how

Lol I love how

Lol I love how

Lol I love how

Lol I love how

Lol I love how

Lol I love how

Lol I love how

Lol I love how

Lol I love how

Lol I love how

Lol I love how

Lol I love how

Lol I love how

:D still hasn't learned

Oh and before jerry takes that ^ as support for sam harris or whatever logic fail he comes up with next, I've never listened to him and I don't really care enough to. 

Edited by roflpwnedz

I read a business insider article today that called Dave Rubin as right wing lol. He's a liberal 100%. He was a young turks host lmao. And he's gay and for gay marriage. Yup total nazi