All Xbox One Bundles Are $100 Off For The Holidays

That means you can get a new Xbox One S with a game for only $200, and a new Xbox One X with a game for only $400. It's the best deal on the console ever, and it matches some of the offers from Black Friday. Microsoft was previously offering $50 off every Xbox One bundle this holiday, but the deal has now been sweetened nicely to $100 off.

https://www.gamespot.com/articles/all-xbox-one-bundles-are-100-off-for-the-holidays-/1100-6463942/

the deal ps4 had for black friday, xbox has for the rest of the holidays. will it still come in third?

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Phil has to be mentally ill or severely was a non gamer before he became head of xbox. Considering he has no knowledge of games, his favourite games were voodoo vince, max: curse of brotherhood, and o

Anyone would be stupid to get a pro instead of an X.  I bet this sways many potential customer purchases for the X.   I see them doing second place.  Sony might get first but Xbox has a chance to come in second.    Who knows, maybe even first at this amazing deal!

Edited by S#$@%^i
23 minutes ago, S#$@%^i said:

Anyone would be stupid to get a pro instead of an X.  I bet this sways many potential customer purchases for the X.   I see them doing second place.  Sony might get first but Xbox has a chance to come in second.    Who knows, maybe even first at this amazing deal!

:mj:

Edited by Goukosan
37 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

:mj:

So?  It is true isn't it?  It's a close race but Sony is often ahead these days. .. but not by much.  Can't you just feel Microsoft's world domination take over with this new strategy?  It honestly makes me a little excited for the future of Microsoft and the Xbox brand.  They will likely dominate.  #I don't think Sony can compete

24 minutes ago, S#$@%^i said:

So?  It is true isn't it?  It's a close race but Sony is often ahead these days. .. but not by much.  Can't you just feel Microsoft's world domination take over with this new strategy?  It honestly makes me a little excited for the future of Microsoft and the Xbox brand.  They will likely dominate.  #I don't think Sony can compete

PS4 is almost 2X ahead of Xbox1 WW... it's not close bro. 

1 hour ago, Goukosan said:

PS4 is almost 2X ahead of Xbox1 WW... it's not close bro. 

That might be true at the moment but MS has a grand scheme to win over the current and potential gamers.  You need to understand that this has always been Bill Gates vision.  To have a computer in every room/living room that connected everyone.  This was his vision back when Billy G started.  That's why you are seeing a heavyweight like Microsoft take on this huge endeavor that is cloud based gaming.  It expands that every living room concept to anywhere.  This technology will allow other platforms to play together.  It can have different platforms play together simultaneously, all this is calculated by the cloud in real time based on performance for each device. People will be playing cross platform and it will become a huge deal.  Most developers will want to be on this leading platform instead of some isolated psn shit network who doesn't like playing with the other kids.  Or like Nintendo who can't even come up with a half decent network infrastructure.  MS has gone and is going above and beyond in terms of game networking.  I just think that MS is evolving gaming way more than Sony or Nintendo.

8 hours ago, S#$@%^i said:

Except the Pro has, you know, good games.

• Upvote 1
18 minutes ago, dakur said:

Except the Pro has, you know, good games.

PS4 hasn't had a good game in who knows how long. All there is to play is for months and upcoming months is inferior xbox or pc ports.

1 hour ago, DynamiteCop! said:

A bit ironic wouldn't you say considering the system that released a year later has more reasons to own it and support than the Pro?

The Pro still has more and better games so I don't know which "reasons" these are but then I don't get off at shit like Six of Thots afterall.

Edited by dakur