All Xbox One Bundles Are $100 Off For The Holidays

Just now, Jon2B said:

Now, still a rip off

Still more cost efficient than PC gaming. 

I'm glad you've highlighted that DQXI was 900p. Really proves how little I give a shit about graphics.

When PS5 comes out, I'll probably get a Pro for cheap and ride that out until PS5 gets enough games.

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Phil has to be mentally ill or severely was a non gamer before he became head of xbox. Considering he has no knowledge of games, his favourite games were voodoo vince, max: curse of brotherhood, and o

Just now, Jon2B said:

:sabu:

uh..?

ps1, ps2, ps3 were all at a disadvantage for multiplats. literally 15+ years of the playstations 20 years of existence .

the reason they bodied teh competition was because games come first.

Just now, Quad Damage said:

uh..?

ps1, ps2, ps3 were all at a disadvantage for multiplats. literally 15+ years of the playstations 20 years of existence .

the reason they bodied teh competition was because games come first.

Early years of PS4 ownage seems to have given them a false impression. The point was that PS4 was cheaper, had better games and still was the best console for multiplats. Xbox literally had no advantage, so the point was driven home hard.

They think they have won the gen because of the One X changing the situation. Lmfao, go play 300 hours of Sea of Thieves like DumboCop you idiots.

1 minute ago, Remij_ said:

The "cost efficiency" damage control :hest: 

Better = Better :reg: 

We're not kids waiting for our parents to buy us games or consoles anymore. :hehe:  

Paying less, and getting more = better.

Not surprising some idiot who bought two Titans, two PS4s, two Xboxs and a Switch wouldn't get it.

3 minutes ago, Ramza said:

Early years of PS4 ownage seems to have given them a false impression. The point was that PS4 was cheaper, had better games and still was the best console for multiplats. Xbox literally had no advantage, so the point was driven home hard.

They think they have won the gen because of the One X changing the situation. Lmfao, go play 300 hours of Sea of Thieves like DumboCop you idiots.

its fucking nuts that ps4 was more powerful and cheaper.  :D  its like if you gave ps2 the power advantage on top of the games advantage.

8 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

The "cost efficiency" damage control :hest: 

Better = Better :reg: 

We're not kids waiting for our parents to buy us games or consoles anymore. :hehe:  

not being a kid anymore is precisely why i dont need multiple platforms anymore.

14 minutes ago, Ramza said:

Paying less, and getting more = better.

Not surprising some idiot who bought two Titans, two PS4s, two Xboxs and a Switch wouldn't get it.

You're not paying less and getting more... you're paying less and getting less.  Idiot.

Better = Better...  Nobody gives a shit that you rationalize being happy with less simply because you paid less for it.

Congrats.. you didn't waste money on a Gaming PC... you wasted it in some other fashion you drugged out disgruntled depressed diner master chef :hest: 

Fuck you Ramza :mad: 

• Haha 1
Just now, Remij_ said:

So you shouldn't be surprised when I ignore this retarded post as well. 

You're not paying less and getting more... you're paying less and getting less.  Idiot.

Better = Better...  Nobody gives a shit that you rationalize being happy with less simply because you paid less for it.

Congrats.. you didn't waste money on a Gaming PC... you wasted it in some other fashion you drugged out disgruntled depressed diner master chef :hest: 

I'm paying less for the system that provides the most games, thus giving more. It's a simple concept really, based in common sense.

I'm all about games, not having the absolute best graphics. Apparently I find 900p games awesome, DQXI was a pleasant looking game on my 2013 console.

Here comes the personal insults. :D 

36 minutes ago, Ramza said:

Still more cost efficient than PC gaming. 

I'm glad you've highlighted that DQXI was 900p. Really proves how little I give a shit about graphics.

When PS5 comes out, I'll probably get a Pro for cheap and ride that out until PS5 gets enough games.

Not really.

35 minutes ago, Quad Damage said:

ps4 has all the games, thats why i dont need a second platform like you.

Then youre missing out on games and playing the absolute worst versions of multiplats LOL. You get what you pay for, PS4 was a mistake and now with Sony Pass Ps4 will be best on Xbox and Pc.

15 minutes ago, Jon2B said:

Then youre missing out on games and playing the absolute worst versions of multiplats LOL. You get what you pay for, PS4 was a mistake and now with Sony Pass Ps4 will be best on Xbox and Pc.

what, sea of thieves and state of decay? o no :mj: meanwhile, youre missing out on literal AAAs and GOTY contenders on ps4.

and the absolute worst versions of multiplats are OG xbox one versions aka what you played for 4 years. meanwhile, i still havent played the worst versions of multiplats for even a single day this gen.

and yeah i do get what i pay for with ps4: the best combination of 1st party, 3rd party, western support, and japanese support. guess you didnt get what you paid for with all the xbox's, since you had to buy a pc, rofl.

Edited by Quad Damage
27 minutes ago, Ramza said:

I'm paying less for the system that provides the most games, thus giving more. It's a simple concept really, based in common sense.

I'm all about games, not having the absolute best graphics. Apparently I find 900p games awesome, DQXI was a pleasant looking game on my 2013 console.

Here comes the personal insults. :D 

Yea, I'm happy you're happy. 

"Thus giving more" :hest: 

You have to realize that everyone values things differently... but something being objectively better.. means it's objectively better.  DQ11 on Jon's PC is objectively better than your PS4... as will be any game he plays that are on both systems.  You don't care?  That's great... but it's a fact.   

Bu but I paid less :cries:

ROFL

Also, his PC does a fuck load more than you PS4 will ever do... and there's literally 100 games that released on PC during this conversation... so I doubt PS4 has "the most games" either.

2 minutes ago, Jon2B said:

The Sony movie games are all Sony has . 2 or 3 games a year that are all the same shit . And soon to be best on sonypass PC and Xbox. 

Sony has nothing 

LOL

Just in the past 4 months alone for me.

God of War (first party exclusive)

Detroit (first party exclusive)

Yakuza Kiwami 2 (third party exclusive)

Dragon Quest XI (not on Xbox)

Fist of the North Star (third party exclusive)

Astro Bot (first party exclusive)

And I'm buying Firewall Zero Hour and Tetris Effect real soon. Two more third parties exclusives.

Plus I get all multiplats I could possibly want. And Xbox has no VR.

PS4 is the clear winner in all categories but graphics. Which you had to buy another $500 console plus a 4K TV to get the best use of it. Damn.

• Upvote 1
1 minute ago, Jon2B said:

The Sony movie games are all Sony has . 2 or 3 games a year that are all the same shit . And soon to be best on sonypass PC and Xbox. 

Sony has nothing 

sony has everything - 1st party party goty contenders, and all the 3rd party support including the critical japanese xcluded/exclusives.

xbox one owners need to own a second platform.