Kingdom Hearts 3 'Final Battle' trailer

14 minutes ago, kokujin said:

maybe I'll do a media shut out for this one. Thanks for letting me know it has a bunch of new stuff. Will pass on that sip 'o coffee.  

This game seems to be so all over the place that even if you took in every piece of media there is for it you still wouldn't have a clue what in the hell is going on lol. 

2 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

This game seems to be so all over the place that even if you took in every piece of media there is for it you still wouldn't have a clue what in the hell is going on lol. 

lol I actually do agree with this. So far, I know all of them black robe'd 13 people is back,and you spend A LOT of dev time in a kiddies room rolling on balls and fighting enemies while splashing from the underground.

Oh, and there's skydivng through roller coasters moments/thrills tool.

WELP, good enough. I'll just buy it lol. :jonb::finkle:

19 hours ago, DynamiteCop! said:

Just like you won't have a clue when you play the final game. The story of KH is some seriously Japanese convoluted GARBAGE. Best you just play the game and not focus so much on the story, it's generally awful.