UK Charts: SSBU tumbles from #1 to #4, RDR2 regains #1 position

11 hours ago, Goukosan said:

"which is a decent result for a game in its second week on sale". 

Two Switch Exclusives in the top 5.....Sheep have been owned :|

You try too hard bro :mj:

Try this dumb supreme,  rdr2 is in it's 5th+ week, ALREADY experiencing this 52% decline, and it just sells so damn much in volume it overtakens your shit one-timr seller's 2nd week record, while it's coasting on decline. Yeek. U dumb. 

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

That means sales dropped by more than half lol, wordsmith that away lol

hey brudder.  RDr2 is on TWO consoles.  I guarantee you in Smash's 13th week, it won't be at #1.  RDR released October 26th.   So let's divide that by two, since TWO CONSOLES. If Smash is #1

Goukobitchslapped  

23 minutes ago, kokujin said:

Try this dumb supreme,  rdr2 is in it's 5th+ week, ALREADY experiencing this 52% decline, and it just sells so damn much in volume it overtakens your shit one-timr seller's 2nd week record, while it's coasting on decline. Yeek. U dumb. 

Hey retard, RDR2 had a sale and is on multiple systems.   This is also UK only sales =/= entire of Europe.   

Let's see how SmAAAsh is doing in all of Europe shall we. 

Thread Backfire :sabu:

10 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Hey retard, RDR2 had a sale and is on multiple systems.   This is also UK only sales =/= entire of Europe.   

Let's see how SmAAAsh is doing in all of Europe shall we. 

Thread Backfire :sabu:

hey brudder.  RDr2 is on TWO consoles.  I guarantee you in Smash's 13th week, it won't be at #1.  RDR released October 26th.

So let's divide that by two, since TWO CONSOLES. If Smash is #1 on the list 5 weeks from now, :finkle:

Since you a complete dumbie, minus Mario Kart8 deluxe, no Ninty franchise sells in double digit millions. 2-4 million tops for a nice Zelda game.  5 after 80% shelf life.

R* games sell like buckets.  GTA5 is going to break 100 million users.  I don't care if RDR2 is on one console or three hudred. It will absolutely absorb smash respectively. You have seem to forgotten anything relevant,

so I have to teach your sheep ass.  The Switch has as shit userbase.

"fastestselling home console"  ... lol for these 8 days we gon' calculate right now.

Edited by kokujin
  • Upvote 1
20 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Kokujin thinks this is a thread about RDR2 vs SmAAAsh. :grimaceleft: 

doesn't address a single fact.

LMFAO  :D  :D   anul'd.  No this is a thread about proving your bitch-ass wrong, a tactic you take with you in every thread that I and we see right through.

Must be tough being a sheep.gotta be blind to all the details.  

Just now, kokujin said:

doesn't address a single fact.

LMFAO  :D  :D   anul'd.  No this is a thread about proving your bitch-ass wrong, a tactic you take with you in every thread that I and we see right through.

Must be tough being a sheep.gotta be blind to all the details.  

Which claim of mine are you proving wrong?    

The claim I made that SmAAAsh will continue to do great this month was just proven right. 

So what imaginary claim in your drug infested brain are you referring too? :cmpunk1:

you are voiding the fact that you believe RDR2 is only doing well because it's on 2 consoles. It will sell more than double what Smash will do.

And this nonsense of Switch being "the fastest selling console" is hype-blah, and you fucking know it. 

The Nintendo Switch was unveiled in October 2016 and was released in most areas worldwide on March 3, 2017.[a] The console shipped nearly three million in the first month of its launch, exceeding Nintendo's initial projection of two million, and within a year of release achieved over 14 million units sold worldwide, outselling total lifetime sales of the Wii U. As of September 2018, it has sold 22.86 million units. It is the fastest-selling console in Nintendo's history, and is the fastest-selling console of all time in Japan and the United States. Nintendo Switch sales were heavily tied to the critically acclaimed titles The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild, Mario Kart 8 Deluxe, and Super Mario Odyssey, which became best-sellers for the system, with over ten, eleven, and twelve million copies sold respectively by September 2018.

Switch has had an amazing start, all banking on Nintendo making AAAA thrillers every year.  Good luck kiddo. After Metroid, you're out of Nintendo titles.

Not sure there's enough shovel-wear to keep this thing alive.  

7 minutes ago, kokujin said:

you are voiding the fact that you believe RDR2 is only doing well because it's on 2 consoles. It will sell more than double what Smash will do.

And this nonsense of Switch being "the fastest selling console" is hype-blah, and you fucking know it. 

RDR2 is doing well because its a block buster a Rockstar game that sells gangbusters.   It also being on Multiple consoles also helps the sales.  Its not the main reason why it sells, but it helps.   The main reason it sells is because it's a Rockstar blockbuster game.   

I am not downplaying RDR2 everyone including myself expected it to do great and it did

....unlike DynamiteCop who has been downplaying SmAAAsh even before it launched (he said it wouldn't sell as good as other Smash games) and is now trying to downplay its success post launch. 

NPD said the Switch is the fastest selling console this Gen launch aligned... those are their words.. not mine 

Edited by Goukosan
  • Like 1
4 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

RDR2 is doing well because its a block buster a Rockstar game that sells gangbusters.   It also being on Multiple consoles also helps the sales.  Its not the main reason why it sells, but it helps.   The main reason it sells is because it's a Rockstar blockbuster game.   

I am not downplaying RDR2 everyone including myself expected it to do great and it did

....unlike DynamiteCop who has been downplaying SmAAAsh even before it launched (he said it wouldn't sell as good as other Smash games) and is now trying to downplay its success post launch. 

NPD said the Switch is the fastest selling console this Gen launch aligned... those are their words.. not mine 

kudos, I read no mean-ness in that response.

Smash is also a BLOCKBUSTER game, yes by the niche Nintendy, but it's the cream of their crop.  Actually, according to Wiki, there's already 3 Switch titles in double million sales. Which is fucking great. Smash will probably do the same.

I wonder if there's any current gen games in double millions. Honestly outside of Call of Duty and R* games, I doubt it. 12 million is badass even with a larger userbase.

*accordig to quick research, it's comparable to PS4's top selling games like God of War, Far Cry 5, dbz

https://www.resetera.com/threads/god-of-war-surpasses-9-million-players.65720/

sony exclusive, 9 million close to similar sales.

So,I dunno. Nintendo's top top best, and those 3 are great games, can match some of these regular hits that the Playstation Brand gets and will continue to get.

That's kind of a problem.   

I would LOVE to see Nintendo have 2 more successfull years, but methinks they cumm'd the creme of their crop already. Look what has came out.  SMash, oddysey, Link and Kart.  

Just now, jehurey said:

So you just admitted that you don't play your OWN games, and talk about games from other systems??????

Wow:tom:

Oh Berry your such a retard . Shall we do this again ? How much time have u spent playing games recently ?

2 minutes ago, Jon2B said:

It definitely works.  You say I dont play games , I do . You don't . Lol .

Full on retreat. All because I caught him saying that he talks about other games.

Its very simple, you said that we DO NOT talk about the games that we are supposedly playing.

I used that logic against you.............if you are talking about Switch games, then you must be playing those and NOT Xbox.

See:jasonj:Now tell me again how you think this "definitely works".

11 minutes ago, Jon2B said:

You talked more about assassin's Creed than smash :D

you don't play games.  

No.........I actually talked about Smash single player campaign in extensive detail and even posted articles describing what it is right at launch.

All I did this weekend was talk about playing the game for 5 minutes, and then playing the game for 1 hour to get a free copy of the game so that I could play it much later down the road.

Looks like you got that wrong.:reg: