UK Charts: SSBU tumbles from #1 to #4, RDR2 regains #1 position

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

That means sales dropped by more than half lol, wordsmith that away lol

hey brudder.  RDr2 is on TWO consoles.  I guarantee you in Smash's 13th week, it won't be at #1.  RDR released October 26th.   So let's divide that by two, since TWO CONSOLES. If Smash is #1

Goukobitchslapped  

14 minutes ago, Jon2B said:

You played assassin's over smash LOL 

playing smash sp...lol you have no friends 

LOL now he's making fun of people who have single player content in their games. :tom::tom:

He really just said that. LOL

1 hour ago, Jon2B said:

Maybe if you would frequent the what are you playing thread instead of leaving tabs up of every Dyno thread LOL

Spending more time typing and NOT talking about what you are playing that it would've taken to simply talk about what you are playing.

:reg: Who knows what you will spend alot of time talking about on these forums, next.

3 hours ago, jehurey said:

Spending more time typing and NOT talking about what you are playing that it would've taken to simply talk about what you are playing.

:reg: Who knows what you will spend alot of time talking about on these forums, next.

As I said if you enter the thread about gaming you would know what I'm playing . You don't post itt as you don't play games.  Oh I think you mentioned assassin's in there once , lol

• 5 months later...

I'm sure you discovered this old thread because you were searching for something else, and came across this gem that you couldn't help it.

It reminds me of scenes in movies where some blokes discover a huge area full of treasure everywhere, and they try their best to not pick up all the other jewelry that's all over the place, because they're looking for one specific piece of jewelry.

That's what its like searching through Dynocrap's history..........there's just SO MUCH good shit there that you want to return to, that its distracting you from what you were really searching for.

5 minutes ago, JONBpc said:

Its amazing the obsession you guys have with Dyno that you remember shit he said from 7 months ago.

Lmfao you wish..... searched for a quote for a current thread and this popped up..... :rofls:

1 minute ago, Goukosan said:

Lmfao you wish..... searched for a quote for a current thread and this popped up..... :rofls:

No you have no games so you've tried to keep this as relevant as possible. This is like when you guys forced yourselves to play BotW for 8 months while normal people moved on within a months time.

Edited by DynamiteCop!
42 minutes ago, jehurey said:

I'm sure you discovered this old thread because you were searching for something else, and came across this gem that you couldn't help it.

It reminds me of scenes in movies where some blokes discover a huge area full of treasure everywhere, and they try their best to not pick up all the other jewelry that's all over the place, because they're looking for one specific piece of jewelry.

That's what its like searching through Dynocrap's history..........there's just SO MUCH good shit there that you want to return to, that its distracting you from what you were really searching for.

Yea.. searched for the other quote and a treasure trove of his dumbass statements popped up.

Obviously I wouldn't bump all of them.... but this one was GOLDEN. 

Just now, DynamiteCop! said:

No you have no games so you've tried to keep this as relevant as possible. 

was searching for the quote you claimed you didn't say. 

The same quote you're currently arguing against yourself in another thread :rofls:

3 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

No you have no games so you've tried to keep this as relevant as possible. This is like when you guys forced yourselves to play BotW for 8 months while normal people moved on within a months time.

another Edit by you. 

I played more exclusives that year than you played on Xbox in 6 years :rofls:

You were so adamant that Smash and Pokémon won't sell :cruise:

Edited by Goukosan