Looks like PlayStation games are coming to Xbox/Switch

If the Xbox becomes a primary-digital platform, and the Playstation becomes a primary-digital platform, and Nintendo maintains a traditional hardware platform.

The Nintendo hardware is going to run away with it. You just made millions and millions of households come to an easy decision.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The thirst for good games is real 

TCWBFR   Playstation, best on Xbox

Lemtards are stupid

16 minutes ago, jehurey said:

If the Xbox becomes a primary-digital platform, and the Playstation becomes a primary-digital platform, and Nintendo maintains a traditional hardware platform.

The Nintendo hardware is going to run away with it. You just made millions and millions of households come to an easy decision.

Except that's not what's happening, traditional hardware isn't going anywhere for a long time so only Nintendo is at a disadvantage. Also eventually people are not going to want to have to buy hardware so again Nintendo is going to be at yet another disadvantage. I think over the next 15-20 years you need to be prepared for a world where Nintendo no longer exists, at least not as they do now. They're likely end up as a software creator. 

The lemmings are starving for PlayStation games. This is hilarious :D Good luck getting those big releases - maybe 4 years later - if that :D unlike Xbox, Playstation actually sells. 

Edited by -GD-
20 minutes ago, Ike said:

The thirst for good games is real :hest:

It really is :D I think 6 of thieves and 5tate of decay hurt them. Now it’s just racing games..and more racing games...and maybe a few c-tiered shooters. Poor lemmings :D 

20 minutes ago, Ike said:

The thirst for good games is real :hest:

It really is :D I think 6 of thieves and 5tate of decay hurt them. Now it’s just racing games..and more racing games...and maybe a few c-tiered shooters. Poor lemmings :D 

10 hours ago, DynamiteCop! said:

I'd say you're next but Nintendo can't even get a single game to function properly online let alone spearhead a cloud infrastructure 

By virtue of sucking ass Nintendo is safe :hest:

Cows can look on the bright side: so far you're worse than Michael Pachter at making predictions, so this thread probably has them feeling pretty safe.

8 hours ago, DynamiteCop! said:

Except that's not what's happening, traditional hardware isn't going anywhere for a long time so only Nintendo is at a disadvantage. Also eventually people are not going to want to have to buy hardware so again Nintendo is going to be at yet another disadvantage. I think over the next 15-20 years you need to be prepared for a world where Nintendo no longer exists, at least not as they do now. They're likely end up as a software creator. 

Its never going to be at any disadvantage as long as Mario, Smash bros, and Pokemon's popularity stays at high as they are at.

LOL, you really a moron.  I love how you just keep typing your HOPES and DREAMS instead of anything real.

The main thing that people keep forgetting is that all of the gaming platforms COULD be digitial streaming, or digital download.

But people still need a controller.

Therefore they will HAVE TO buy some sort of hardware.........and they might as well make it a hardware platform that has these "apps" to play Xbox games.  Like I said, the purchasing decision for households will become easier. The Xbox is going to be left out of the living room entertainment center.

4 minutes ago, Team 2019 said:

Even Financial Times wrote about a Sony multi functional streaming tablet. Its exactly a type of solution a Japanese company would come up with especially with 5G coming. 

So they’re just trying to copy Nintendo (Switch) again after they have runaway success in Japan ala PSP, motion control, etc.? :ben: